What's new

India wary of defence deals with Israel

India couldnt do anything even getting everytrhing from isreal. it was only when pakistani troops moved out that indi was able to capture the mountains...

there might not any " safe passage " will be given next time....

Indian members please dont go off track here.. Notorius eagle i left a post for you at LCA FIRED R 73 THREAD ,GO AND REPLY THAT FIRST.

And may i ask about Kinectic indian member to Mods ?? Why he bannd from PDF AND IS'T PERMANENT ?

are lightening pods of israel used on the mki.i hope to see them as well ,when the MKI's get inducted at chabua.

India couldnt do anything even getting everytrhing from isreal. it was only when pakistani troops moved out that indi was able to capture the mountains...

I wish your army never loses this generous streak and no blood would ever be spilled...no shot would ever be fired...

Apparently our Indian friends have the belief that they forced Pakistan Army into submission by force during Kargil. They are only aware of Tiger Hill, how Indian soldiers bravely captured this peak but rightfully forgetting how some of the peaks are still occupied by Pakistan Army and many of them were abandoned by Pakistan Army after pressure from the US and Nawaz Shariff. But considering the picture that Indian media painted, coupled up with their superiority complex, i dont blame them. Kargil was no doubt a political failure for Pakistan; but a decisive military failure, no chance.

See you can introspect about all the zillions of reasons you had for your misadventure in kargill...but losing captured ground without negotiations is losing the captured land to the enemy...
as far as all the nameless peaks you hold is concerend...they do not provide an advantage or a disadvantage to either of us...Kargill was important as the whole supply line to the valley was running the risk of getting choked.

Apparently our Indian friends have the belief that they forced Pakistan Army into submission by force during Kargil. They are only aware of Tiger Hill, how Indian soldiers bravely captured this peak but rightfully forgetting how some of the peaks are still occupied by Pakistan Army and many of them were abandoned by Pakistan Army after pressure from the US and Nawaz Shariff. But considering the picture that Indian media painted, coupled up with their superiority complex, i dont blame them. Kargil was no doubt a political failure for Pakistan; but a decisive military failure, no chance.

Are you telling me that IA with her full might backed up with IAF were not enough to evict the mountains???? Yes Tiger Hill was indeed a very important battle and there should not be any doubt about it..You see more people talking about it(along with tololing) because this is the phase where battle turned into India's favor...These peaks were very important to deny the Pakistani plans of suffocating Indian Troops in Siachen...

Anyhow if we manage to evict mountains like Tiger Hill, Tololing why you think we could not have evicted others????...B/W there were many peaks that were captured back from Pakistani Army before they withdrew.

Look we all know that when enemy is on heights it is very difficult and costly(in terms of lives and money) to evict those posts, yet IA did a great job. Similar attempts have been made in past by PA in Siachen which did not result in success but that does not mean PA don't have the capability to give knock out punch.....They prefer status quo as any assault is more costly than the gains....

As far as kargil is concerned there are many rumours from Mush asking Nawaz to go to US - Pakistan preparing nuke missiles - to PA tussle with PAF over lack of response during Kargil war.....I am calling them rumours because you will not believe them no matter what....Lack of transparency from PA as far as Kargil is concerned should be good enough to look at claims by PA with a little bit of suspicion....It was an ill-planned, politically suicidal manoeuvre attempted by PA and reached the fate it deserved. Nothing more or less then that....

Rest it doesn't matter...Tri Color is still there where it belongs to and we Indians are happy with that....

Israeli inputs add a deadly punch to our defence capability and there is no question about it.With phalcon awacs,spyder sam,tavor,greenpine radar,israeli upgrades in our fighter aircrafts(during excercises,it was found very difficult for US fighters to get a lock on even our mig21 bisons with ELTA jammers),israel have proved to be a source to get defence equipments of highest quality,not to mention the various joint venture with israel in many programs.If the pricing is an issue,we can sort it out since we are the biggest customer of israeli defence equipments,but there is no question of getting wary of israel.

Won what war?

yes we won the war
lemme explain u how what pak did in kargil was same what india did in siachin but we manage to hold the glacier till date so siachin was won by india if pak would have kicked indian @$$ out of siachin and recapture the glacier then pak would have won the conflict
now coming to kargil u did the same what we did in siachin but we got it back yes we forced pak out of some peaks using artillery and some peaks using diplomacy but the end result was pak soldier came with a mission to capture that area which they could not complete while indian mission was to take control of those peaks again by any means we got that back in our control
so indian army achieved the target what was assigned to them (which was taking back control of those mountains again) while pak army could not achieve the target as they could not hold those peaks
so now you tell me who won the war :sniper:

There is an easy solution..just don't buy everything.

Talk about being ungrateful... Israelis literally saved Indian *** from getting fried in Kargil by retrofitting the mirages,sending drones and ammunition...

We sure consider Israel help.. But your way of sounding things is not accepted.. We sure still buying from them.. but the way they eating our funds is totally not accepted by over pricing.. you and we are not stupid enough to buy a $1 product for $1.5

Won what war?

It is not necessary to win a war with fight only sirjee.. If you have abandoned the post it is because of some consequence that you have abandoned it..

Think logically you are not stupid enough to capture and give up for nothing :lol:.. so we won the war

Back
Top Bottom