What's new

India warns US of impact on ties

@JayAtl Why and under what charges has she been re-indicted ?

Didn't the judge hold that she had diplomatic immunity ?

The judge held that specific charge was not valid. I have YET TO read up on the new charge.
BUT- Keep in mind the Judge did not rule she was " innocent" of the charge, just on validity/ legal basis of making the charge i.e. diplomatic immunity

I am not switching the topic . Just trying to prove the fallibility of US judicial system ....

US president proclaimed in an open court that he had no sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky

and there was overwhelming evidence contrary to that ....

If Bill Clinton had no sexual relation with Monica Lewinsky , how did his semen reached Monica's blue dress ??

was he painting Monica's dress with his semen ???

He had that declaration on oath in court ? does not that amount to perjury ???

Hypocrites like you will always defend it ... I am not surprised .

hypocrite.jpg

Gawd, you are embarrassing as an Indian--- having sex with someone is not a crime you I___T!

there was no criminal case there to be brought forth !

Again- no clue about the subject matter but insist on looking ignorant over and over again!

Last edited:
Damage is done.I think there is no come back from this mess for at least two years.India will not compromise its stand in this issue.We already know US wrath method and we experienced it till 2000.So there is no surprise it.

On the contrary ...it seems gutless GOI is prepared to do business as usual after some remarks for public consumption ...

If India had gumption for Tit for Tat ...it would have pursued all those cases of Vis a and tax rules violation by spouses of American diplomats ...

The judge held that specific charge was not valid. I have read up on the new charge. Keep in mind the Judge did not rule she was " innocent" of the charge, just on validity of making the charge i.e. diplomatic immunity

Gawd, you are embarrassing as an Indian--- having sex with someone is not a crime you I___T! there was no criminal case here!

Again- no clue about the subject matter but insist on looking ignorant over and over again!

Your servile attitude embarrasses me to the core .

He lied under oath ....and that constitutes " Perjury "

I am not talking about his sexual escapades ...
I am talking about his denial in engaging same under oath ...

Do you understand the difference between two ???

Or your brain is too overwhelmed with thoughts of pleasing Uncle Sam with your choicest hypocrisy ???

The judge held that specific charge was not valid. I have YET TO read up on the new charge.
BUT- Keep in mind the Judge did not rule she was " innocent" of the charge, just on validity/ legal basis of making the charge i.e. diplomatic immunity!

Then read up . you fool ! ... before making any comments ...

Last edited:
On the contrary ...it seems gutless GOI is prepared to do business as usual after some remarks for public consumption ...

If India had gumption for Tit for Tat ...it would have pursued all those cases of Vis a and tax rules violation by spouses of American diplomats ...

Then what?When US and its allies support Pakistan during we have a USSR for help.But now even Russia is struggle with crimea.
What I meant .Here we can just play a balance game thats all.Devyani Khobragade did a wrong in eye of US Judicial system.We can raise her honour.And I think GoI do that.But an all out action against US and diplomats will change the picture drastically .US is still a superpower.
We are not strong enough to handle them.And US do any dirty jobs if they get an advantage from it.If India turn against their diplomats next thing you can see a peak rise of US -Pak relations .US resume their usual jobs to supply money and weapons to them and also a support in international stage.Pakistan may forget what US do against them and after all India is their enemy .and Money also talks.US will do that and I am sure .period

Your servile attitude embarrasses me to the core .

He lied under oath ....and that constitutes " Perjury "

I am not talking about his sexual escapades ...
I am talking about his denial in engaging same under oath ...

Do you understand the difference between two ???

Or your brain is too overwhelmed with thoughts of pleasing Uncle Sam with your choicest hypocrisy ???

Then read up . you fool ! ... before making any comments ...

again glad that you did not land up in the US and embarrass us... you don't know the difference between criminal indictment and congressional hearing . And there was no prejury case every brought against him because there was no prejury- it was a claim made by the opposition party.

the way the republicans were going after him. they would have brought the perjury charge if it were indeed true- they held the majority of seats in congress and had the power to do so!

do you suffer from ADHD? I don't need to read up anything because I never made a single claim about the new indictment. I only replied to your claim( a monumentally moronic one)- that the state department influences the judiciary!

You need to read up your ADHd claims and learn to follow your own dribble...

Last edited:
Then what?When US and its allies support Pakistan during we have a USSR for help.But now even Russia is struggle with crimea.
What I meant .Here we can just play a balance game thats all.Devyani Khobragade did a wrong in eye of US Judicial system.We can raise her honour.And I think GoI do that.But an all out action against US and diplomats will change the picture drastically .US is still a superpower.
We are not strong enough to handle them.And US do any dirty jobs if they get an advantage from it.If India turn against their diplomats next thing you can see a peak rise of US -Pak relations .US resume their usual jobs to supply money and weapons to them and also a support in international stage.Pakistan may forget what US do against them and after all India is their enemy .and Money also talks.US will do that and I am sure .period

Precisely . Might is right . today US is in position to impose its will on mere brute strength.

all I say is that , this charade of values and love for justice and human rights is fake .

India needs to strengthen itself and exert itself to avoid such incident /.

we tolerated this in the past that's why such humiliation has been meted to us .

Us won't dare to do this with Russian or Chinese diplomats .

In the past also we tolerated humiliation meted to our diplomats and our beloved ex president APJ Abdul kalam . we should not tolerate this non sense anymore ...

again glad that you did not land up in the US and embarrass us... you don't know the difference between criminal indictment and congressional hearing . And there was no prejury case every brought against him because there was no prejury- it was a claim made by the opposition party.

do you suffer from ADHD? I dont need to read up anything because I never made a single claim about the new indictment. I only replied to your claim( a monumentally moronic one)- that the state department influences the judiciary!

You need to read up your ADHd claims and learn to follow your own dribble...

You have ran out of any plausible arguments ..in fact you have none that's why resort to such cheap tricks that average trolls use regularly ....

Come up with something better .

You look absolutely pathetic with such ranting ...

You have ran out of any plausible arguments ..in fact you have none that's why resort to such cheap tricks that average trolls use regularly ....

LOL- your claims, both, now having shown to be coming from someone who is completely clueless about what took place... now equals me being a troll? LOL

I have shown you to be speaking out of your A___. you have no clue about state dept and judiciary and you ahve no clue about what took place with clinton.

again glad that you did not land up in the US and embarrass us... you don't know the difference between criminal indictment and congressional hearing . And there was no prejury case every brought against him because there was no prejury- it was a claim made by the opposition party. the way the republicans were going after him , they would have brought the perjury charge , if it were indeed true- because they were in charge of that! they held the majority fo seats in congress!..

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

that's what Bill Clinton said under oath in court ....

and that does not amount to Perjury ???

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

that's what Bill Clinton said under oath in court ....

and that does not amount to Perjury ???

No it does not...if it did the republicans who hated BIll clinton- held the hearings- would have brought a perjury charge!

and what is worse, like an ADHD suffering kid- you don't know the difference between congressional hearing and judicial / criminal proceeding!

Precisely . Might is right . today US is in position to impose its will on mere brute strength.

all I say is that , this charade of values and love for justice and human rights is fake .

India needs to strengthen itself and exert itself to avoid such incident /.

we tolerated this in the past that's why such humiliation has been meted to us .

Us won't dare to do this with Russian or Chinese diplomats .

In the past also we tolerated humiliation meted to our diplomats and our beloved ex president APJ Abdul kalam . we should not tolerate this non sense anymore ...

That is our milestone.For attain a power of China or Russia we need at least one and half decade.But power of a country only talks when a nation leader show some steel backbone.We are already in a position for such a scenario against US.And if we get same might of China I still have doubt.Because Russia and China already a rival of US .But we are not rival of anything .Pakistan is not a rival for us.Not anymore.China still cant topple US .We keep a low profile and NAM policy.So we cant see a response from Indians like Russians even if we got an equal power of US.
But this searching of Indian diplomats is end once and for all due to this single episode.And privilegas of US diplomats also ended .MEA already told they will not get that privileges even if this problem solved

Send one of their diplomats to Tihar , and make them spend the room with Rapists and murderers

India needs to take up issue of tax and visa rules violations of spouses of American diplomats vigorously .

why should we take such a kind attitude if US is bent to drag the matter ...?

USA is being incredibly foolish on this issue.

A visa oversight is relatively minor, compared to the other types of crimes committed by a lot of diplomats.

Certainly not worth creating a big diplomatic spat over it?

it's not foolishness ...it's an arrogance !

That makes you hypocrite of first order ...

it makes me smarter and knowledgeable of the law and of knowing exactly what took place, while it makes you look like a quack doctor, going around making claims with no knowledge of the facts !

Have at it--- you have the right to look like an I__T!

Exactly, Americans with "diplomatic immunity" have commited crimes like murder, and America still protects them!

And not just people like Raymond Davis, check out this page it is full of them:

Diplomatic immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isn't that hypocritical, now they are making a huge diplomatic incident, over a minor visa oversight?

They are the hypocrites ...to apply rules selectively as and when it suits them .

No it does not...if it did the republicans who hated BIll clinton- held the hearings- would have brought a perjury charge!

and what is worse, like an ADHD suffering kid- you don't know the difference between congressional hearing and judicial / criminal proceeding!

well whole world knows it ...few people like you are still in denial .

He lied about his relation with Monica Lewinsky despite being under oath and despite overwhelming evidence .

and you continue to deny same .

that makes you fool or hypocrite and not smart and knowledgeable as you pretend ....

They are the hypocrites ...to apply rules selectively as and when it suits them .

well whole world knows it ...few people like you are still in denial .

He lied about his relation with Monica Lewinsky despite being under oath and despite overwhelming evidence .

and you continue to deny same .

that makes you fool or hypocrite and not smart and knowledgeable as you pretend ....

you have moved from imagining our state department to being some dictatorship to now linking to youtube videos as proof of the other claim that the US president was given special status by the judiciary . LOL

the definition of being clueless is repeating quack analogies and conspiracies over and over again.

Like I said- I suspect you suffer from ADHD, because you give an analogy or make a claim to A, but then quickly forget your own claims and move on to B.

I can only hope you never land up in the US....shudder*

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom