What's new

India Warns Pakistan Over Any New Terror Attacks

I thought its a good time to lessen the tension

By commenting "Bullying or Real?"
Its time for you to decide whether you want to lessen the tension or keep up with the stupid arguments. You can't do both at the same time. If you really want to lessen the tension then stop your useless arguments and I'll love you for that.

Why you guys are reducing the quality of the forum by commenting on the physical appearance of a particular race. It is believed that only 1000 human beings survived the last ice age and we are decedents from them, so one way or the other we are related to each other. Stop commenting on the color of a person rather fight on hot topics and have some thrills in our spins

To All Members,

I think this Forum Lost all its charm. Mods should take some Action so that no one can start thread biased on specific thing every hour.

Everyday There is New Thread about India or Pakistan or China Aggressive Move and where it Ends ?? Poverty in India + Terrorism in Pakistan + Craps in China. I am sorry to say, many people enjoying this.

Everything said in this Thread. Khalistan, Poverty in India and Pakistan, Nuke Bomb, Chinese Physical Description, Old Wars, Rape and Killing. Troll, etc., but no one bothered to comprehend what article said. Very Sad on all Side.

There is No Debate nor Discussion. Only Abusive, Racist Comments and Mud-throwing in all thread. No Info, No Conclusion, Nothing.

I request Mods/Administrator to take some action. Only Way possible is - No one can start a new thread every hour on 100's of same topic. Make Defence related Threads as Sticky and other regular thread as Unique. I think I was good when i was Silent member and didn't registered myself. :undecided:

By commenting "Bullying or Real?"
Its time for you to decide whether you want to lessen the tension or keep up with the stupid arguments. You can't do both at the same time. If you really want to lessen the tension then stop your useless arguments and I'll love you for that.

Listen mate. Simply we are not threatning India. India is saying that an attack on it by some nutters will automatically result in an attack on pakistan. We dont want war but what you expect us to do but fight to the last and use all our resources including nukes. Personally I think it would destroy both countries and prob benefit third parties in the west.

comeon yaar why you defending hindus when they took half of punjab and raped and killed your lot too. Just llok at the history books thats what they say

Do not try to up with facts, there was riots on SIKH population but they were small. and Balwinder is not defending Hindus, he is defending mother INDIA. and as far as any element who wish to divide my nation in the name of religion can off.

I am only interested in knowing more about Defence related things due to my interest and sad to say I knowing more about everything except defence here. :cry:

Listen mate. Simply we are not threatning India. India is saying that an attack on it by some nutters will automatically result in an attack on pakistan. We dont want war but what you expect us to do but fight to the last and use all our resources including nukes. Personally I think it would destroy both countries and prob benefit third parties in the west.

If you are in need of help to fight of terror network why do you ask nations that do not share borders with you rather you can ask india for assistance we dont want to have blood on our hands by what US is doing in your country but we can give you the necessary admistrative setup to over come hard times. we really wish to help pakistan if it demands us.

also you need not ask india for help but can demand india to help as we share a common ansystry

If you know all this then what did you do from your side? I requested the Mods to close this thread. You were just doing arguments with other members my friend. Now spread this message and help me to close this thread. thanks.

Stop minimising what happend. Hindus raped and killed Sickies. That is a fact. You and I were not there to count how small or big it was. Why are you defending that racist twat anyway I thought you were a half good bloke with your earlier offering of good will ....

India wont go war with pak dat much stupidly, but if we get evidence against den only. ok i dnt want any war between two countries. u n me will do nothing in war but many of our brave soldiers will die for US. so better if we r talking about strengths of each country, we should remember it, we r not soldiers, we r fighting in internet only.

I am only interested in knowing more about Defence related things due to my interest and sad to say I knowing more about everything except defence here. :cry:

Just follow the line of your fellow Indians here, and laugh about Chinese people being "slit-eyed".

Then you will be an Indian member in good standing.

Chinese are.. yellow with 0.5 mm eyes :lol: They are the most ugly after Africans!

Great! Slit eyed :lol:

And sleep well Chinese..with your already 'almost closed' eyes :lol:

*yawn*... so what was the thread about?

Oh yeah.. India said if Pakistan did this and that, then they will do this and that..

good Luck!! we'll be waiting for you.. Adios..

If you are in need of help to fight of terror network why do you ask nations that do not share borders with you rather you can ask india for assistance we dont want to have blood on our hands by what US is doing in your country but we can give you the necessary admistrative setup to over come hard times. we really wish to help pakistan if it demands us.

also you need not ask india for help but can demand india to help as we share a common ansystry

I so much wish that our esteemed politicians on both sides could get their act together. But they need to resolve Kashmir issue. I do not accept that this is not possible. Untill kashmir is resolved I cannot see Pak or India going anywhere too far

Typical Indians, making excuses for their own racism. :rofl:

And on topic, China easily humilated India in 1962.

And now in 2011, China's economy is four times bigger than the Indian one, with commensurate military spending.

You are welcome to try again, now that the advantage has shifted enormously in our favour. :azn:

typical chinese still living in the past ...bragging about a border skirmish

how about ur mighty PLA being humiliated in 1967 chola incident and again in 1987

how about your mighty china getting humiliated by japan and again by vietnam ;)

your army and economy were bigger at the time of china vietnam war too but u got humiliated by a much smaller country .

Back
Top Bottom