What's new

India Warns Pakistan Over Any New Terror Attacks

you Indians can only give warnings but can't do anything if you can don't give warning do some action

Have you seen how bad the situation in Pakistan has become since Mumbai attack?? Sometimes not doing anything explicit results in the best outcome ..

Have you seen how bad the situation in Pakistan has become since Mumbai attack?? Sometimes not doing anything explicit results in the best outcome ..

We will control our situation but get ready to control yours

Thats what the terrorists wanted in 26/11, they wanted india and pakistan to go at war.

and india, on cue -- beat her chests and engaged in jingoistic language needlessly.....and what did you get from that cheap publicity?

what about the culprits (whom Mr. Hemant Karkare had been investigating for some time) of Saumjhota Express want to achieve? Terrorists only know a single agenda, and that is to cause destruction, devastation and mayhem. Do you agree?

you Indians can only give warnings but can't do anything if you can don't give warning do some action

Warning is liye diya jaata hai ki abhi bhi time hai sudhar jaao.... I am sure you are already getting enough of "action" out there... we needn't do more.

WTF... Indian government and the members here are all crazy. War is not joke... I don’t know when Indians will understand that any strike in Pakistan will result in full scale nuclear war and that will be bad for both nations. Stop living in dreams... USA even can’t stop attacks on her self how do expect us to stop it in your country. You should ask your government how they enter in Indian territory and where, how they got weapons in India. GOI is lying and people are stupid to believe them. GOI should stop these terrorist at the border but if they can’t then it’s completely their fault. They should not blame others coz of their internal security is at fault. Plz stop favoring war which is really bad for India and Pakistan but specially for India at this stage of economy.

good for you.. But really speaking, dont have much confidence in current Pakistani leadership's ability to do that..

I don't trust leadership but I trust people and they are ready to take on INDIA

id the issue on hand is a war with india, then the political leadership is absolutely put aside and all the nation unites as one with the army,they sell every personal belonging in order to raise the money needed and differences are put aside.

Back
Top Bottom