What's new

India Wants to Be One of the World's Biggest Arms Exporters

Back in 2009, when I first joined the forum, India announced that they will reach the moon by 2020. Indians in here start to brag that India is ahead of China in space race to the moon because India will have a man on the moon by 2020 while China have no such plan until 2025. That is the mentalities of Indians here.
Let's see if China can land on Moon by 2025.:D
Those must be free helicopters... but dont get in them, it's dangerous to your lives.
They have been using Indian equipment for decades.:lol: so are Seychelles, Israel and some East African countries (upcoming one is UAE).

Besides Ecuador, no one has reported any problem so far.:rolleyes:

Why would it? Israel made deal with U.S about not making planes along time ago and instead buying theirs instead.
And we're gettin german ships for huge discounts.
Also, Israel is small economy who can't stand big project like those without funding from other countries, altho it's economy is around 300 billion gdp for 8 million people which is exellent

They don't even dream big but always first to put down others. There is nothing wrong to announce what you like to be. It gives you a goal post to work towards. Your nation is great for achieving so much from such a small population.

It has a lot to do with the topic because Singapore pays India shit load of money to host their planes on Indian territory. That also qualifies as military export. When your pea brain evolves enough to understand that arms exports constitute hardware and services, with services constituting almost 60% of the pie, then start a thread. Until then stay in kindergarten cause u don't know shit.

source that 'singapore pays shit loads of $$$ to host planes their on Indian territory? If you, cant- i take it as just another typical nonsensical, empty and egostic-laden garbage coming from Indians.

and also then, u need to try very hard to be more creative and better jusitfy how 'hosting some planes in indian territory' consititutes as Indian 'arms exports'. hahaha.

When your pea brain evolves enough to understand that arms exports constitute hardware and services, with services constituting almost 60% of the pie, then start a thread.

you are the one that's now making a claim and statement here. Thus, the burden of proof is on you to convince me beyond all doubts, yet u are challenging me to 'start a thread' when you should be the 1 doing so.

I think u r better off circle-jerking in bharat ras**k then being here and corrupting the atmosphere with your fart.

lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom