What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

INDIANS NOW:

crying-boy1.jpg

:disagree: :disagree:

Sara maza kharab kar dia
Lol ye spark banda theek nahi..... pakistani hater hai... I supported india previously, when Pakistan lost, all indians were showing their hate against Pakistan and trolling I didn't said anything to them, I said let them enjoy this hatemongering and today those same indians lost and are blaming you me and other Pakistanis for showing hate because we support Srilanka... I just wanted to say this... thats bad behavior from indians

This thread shows the hate that all Pakistanis have for India, such obsessed people. They all need a hobby or a girlfriend.

Lol ye spark banda theek nahi..... pakistani hater hai... I supported india previously, when Pakistan lost, all indians were showing their hate against Pakistan and trolling I didn't said anything to them, I said let them enjoy this hatemongering and today those same indians lost and are blaming you me and other Pakistanis for showing hate because we support Srilanka... I just wanted to say this... thats bad behavior from indians
look at pakistanis talking about ancestors, race, skin colour lol wtf.. ruined the thread by making it so damn weird. we don't know how to even respond because its so damn weird :lol:

LLL hahahahah..oh bhai mat hasa aur..your PAPA is SRIlanka, USA, CHINA,,,etc etc..hahahha...abe tumari kya aukad hai..india ke aage aane ke....and u r the son of india aur vo bi illegal..hahaha

Rich coming from a citizen of a mata who is daughter of Russia, Japan, Vietnam, Iran, Afghanistan.:rofl::rofl:

Don't post your offensive nonsense otherwise you will get same reply.

Back
Top Bottom