What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

qun fa ya kun is not a song it is a qawali and qunfa ya kun is an Arabic world reffered to Allah...
it means when Allah says anything to accomplish it is accomplished....
this is also a Quran's verse...
Thanks, but it's a song in Delhi 6i was referring to. Aware of the meaning. When god says that it s Her will, it will be done.

If today Pakistan have won ...it would have ruined dhoni's career and along with him the career of many other players

Yes they got a shinning 2 feet tall Cup they showed the photo shoot and ceremony breifly .. but fantastic cup .. victory on Indian Soil , its always great to win a Cup beating India in series

Team photos were taken with the new Training kit (Grey ones) group photo , perhaps the pictures would be available in a day or so

To be fair , Pakistani Team has Veterns , while Indian team was Rookies kids bowling

But I hope that Younis Khan and Misbah Ul Haq retire on a High after winning Series in India
We have players like Hamad Azam , Azhar Ali , Shazad

I think they should go out on high they could possibly play a year or so but if you are gona retire retire on high note with style

qun fa ya kun is not a song it is a qawali and qunfa ya kun is an Arabic world reffered to Allah...
it means when Allah says anything to accomplish it is accomplished....
this is also a Quran's verse...
There is a similar verse in the bhagavad git a also, where god in the form of lord Krishna says exactly the same thing.

LOL!

312308_487313664647540_1844478258_n.jpg

Yes they got a shinning 2 feet tall Cup they showed the photo shoot and ceremony breifly .. but fantastic cup .. victory on Indian Soil , its always great to win a Cup beating India in series

I think you are too short of knowledge. We won latest world cup. Winning second world cup is not possible goal for you. Console yourself.

Good show of Pakistan team beating India A team

Good show of Pakistan team beating India A team

Indian cricket team lost their attitude after 2011 world cup win and they failed to maintain the momentum. Pakistan is not a great batting side and they do have chinks in their bowling attack.

The difference is will to win and it disappeared in Indian team :devil:

meh we won the series anyway besides they were hosting us and desis have a culture of respect and generosity we got our victory and we don't wanna humiliate our hosts too much might as well let the indians have a little bit of dignity on their own turf :pakistan::P

Normally the wicket is taken after a Series Victory , but I suppose this Indian Sqaud is just happy to get the Wicket , Cup to Challa giya ... PERMENENTLY to Pakistan

I think these boys are pretending that there was another game left after this one .. delusional , Humbleness is needed sometimes

To be honest this Team is weak , its really weak .. only Dhoni is world class level , rest of the players were... Shahid Afridi clones

Hafeez + Nasir what partnership

153128.2.jpg

I never knew a man can do splits , groin pulls are hard to recover from

TH04_RAINA_1319906g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom