What's new

India vs Netherlands : 9th March in Delhi at 2:30 IST

Will be resting Zaheer , Sree will be back.. :D.. Also sachin or even Sehwag will be rested.. so Raina also in.

I hope India ___________ the match

:D

will fill this blank tomorrow night

I think India should bat first. Yesterday's match was boring. Ireland scored low and after that too much slow batting from India.

India should cruise through. Bowling is not their strength so batsmen need to ensure that they do not lose any opportunity. In last few games, they could have scored a little more but they did not keep the momentum. No team can take minnows lightly at all. GL to India.

Ashwin please.

I am surprised that Dhoni has still not gone with Ashwin even after Ashwin being his trusted lieutinent at CSK.

Oops,i opened up a thread on this match,plz mods delete it.
IMO,we should go with a full fledged team,Netherlands is a minnow but they can upset anyone,they had a close game against England and Sachin,Gambhir,Zaheer,Tendulkar all got lots of rest and time off the field before the world cup,they didn't play against South Africa,for they can be used in the WC efficiently...,why are you talking about rest now???,i can't understand.
Full fledged team should play and P Chawla should be replaced by Ashwin or Nehra.

Can it be an upset..

Any chances ?

There is no chances of any upset. India will win this match if Sachin, Shewag and many others don't play. Though I am extra cautious normally, but I am saying this.

India vs Netherland at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Can some one recall the last game played here between Paksitan and India.......when Pakistan won by 159 runs on a same pitch.

On that game ...Pakistan scored 303
Afridi smashed 44 runs on 23 balls ..Zaheer Khan, Agarkar, Harbjhan & Nehra all were down.
No one can forget dismessle (clean bowled) of Sachin Tendular (9) by Anjum Iftikar.

Arshad Khan got 3 wickets in his 10 overs (33 runs)

India was down dead on 144 runs

Click here to view -Source

Back
Top Bottom