What's new

India vs China – What if India declares war on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Last post on this thread

A troll learns English and vomits something on the Internet.
Another troll picks it up and posts it in a defence forum.
Yet another troll passes his/her words of wisdom...
@Mod - This is likely to be only a troll fest.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one reason why whites are better than us. We keep biting each other and they make fun....what a shame:rolleyes:

There is one reason why whites are better than us. We keep biting each other and they make fun....what a shame:rolleyes:

whites had wars too , they stopped when life expectancy raised in third world countries

India vs China – What if India declares war on China

posted by Khalid Khan | April 29, 2013

India vs China - What if India declares war on China | YouthTimes

Nonsensical junk written by someone who knows squat about warfare and reproduced by the op who knows zilch too! This is more of a troll thread. I think there's been a proliferation of self styled 'strategists' out here on PDF! Makes one ROFL!

It's just not a numbers game. There are dozens of parameters that one has to take into consideration.

This thread is totally moronic! But the Chinese seem to be getting an orgasm just looking at the stats! :P

the article was written by an Indian,those figures have been twisted in India's favor ,the real gap is far wider than the article listed.

whites had wars too , they stopped when life expectancy raised in third world countries

But that doesnt mean that we cant learn.....we need to unite as Asia, but I dont see that happening.

the article was written by an Indian,those figures have been twisted in India's favor ,the real gap is far wider than the article listed.

We only have north and west to defend, where as you have enemies all around you to defend. You cannot commit entire army at Indian front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom