What's new

India vs. China: Pakistan Onboard To Help Destroy New Delhi

Not at all. I saw how shamelessly your soldiers surrendered without fighting to last breath. This shows something.:rofl:

why fight for a thing which is in open rebellion against you, whose leader sold their souls to enemy, lacs of their guerilla fighting against us along with enemy, a sensible decision by Pakistan military command, they didnt even worth sweat of my soldier, anyways it would be shameless if my soldier would surrender against equal or much smaller force, they surrender infront of 15 times superior force, and again stop showing your butthurt with more smiles, it will cause you rectum bleeding. it was not a military defeat. :rofl:

Funny!!! pakistan on board is like....

BABY-ON-BOARD-CUTIE-WITH-BEAR-2012.jpg

Cannot rule out India-pak war,

Ok, if you so insist.

As the state-run Chinese media reveals that China’s army has allegedly been preparing for a military confrontation with its rival for over a month, Pakistan – which is a long-time rival of India – might come in handy for the Chinese to destroy New Delhi militarily.

While India was sitting idly and twiddling the proverbial thumbs, sigh!

China, which has fueled tensions by conducting major military drills in the remote mountainous Tibet region, is more equipped for a potential military confrontation along the border than India, as Beijing has reportedly quietly moved “tones of military gear” closer to the border under the disguise of the exercise.

LOL! Yeah, right. At approximately the same time as Indian Army Eastern Command was doing it's Op-Alert and Exercises .... :)

With the Indian government fearing that China might be ready to point its nuclear weapons at them to resolve the border crisis, more reports indicate that the Chinese are gearing up for a military confrontation with India, while Indians push for a diplomatic solution.

For over a month they are gearing up? What a contradiction! Yet Indian troops remain in the area, firmly entrenched and ... GoI is 'fearing'!!!:sarcastic:

The conflict has become particularly inflamed this week, with China conducting military drills that have been interpreted as a clear warning to the Indian government.

Occurred over 8 weeks back!!!:omghaha:

I got bored!:lazy2:

ALL HOT AIR and BRADVADO

Both Pakistan & China ,,,,,,,,Can do nothing to india

INDIA has no major concern with Pakistan who are too weak to fight a FULL SCALE WAR

As for CHINA ........ they tiring them selves out with their chest thumbing in TIBET showing driils

BUT INDIANS are getting bored & yawning now

Pathetic really PAPER TIGERS

Geo-politics is unpredictable. So I am aware that I might be proven wrong on this one. The way I see it, India and China cannot afford war with each other strategically. The gains are too miniscule and the cost too high. Therefore, any conflict, if it does happen, will be purely to satisfy a domestic audience.

What greater farce can there be than two large nations fighting over a sliver of land and risking everything for it? I can understand some Indians feeling they have nothing to loose. Maybe we are a poor country, doesn't matter whether we take a hit here or there. But for the Chinese to risk so much belies all claims about their stature and what they perceive about their own achievements over the last 3 decades.
I like how Indians here make it sound like war is going be bad for China. I can see Indians are getting scared. The reality is India caused this and they will pay. Should war happen India will lose big time. It's about time to shut the mouths of slum dog millions for good.

SO far why have Pakistan and China NOT attacked us Together

What is stopping them
Who is stopping them

Please go ahead ; let us see what you can do

billion indian destitute will surrender and China or anyone capture Delhi will have burden to feed these billions. Who wants that? That is the hold up genious.

billion indian destitute will surrender and China or anyone capture Delhi will have burden to feed these billions. Who wants that? That is the hold up genious.

You can always say they ain't got the balls to attack than give pathetic excuses for a nation you don't belong to.

Pakistan, be wise. Focus only on your economy, don't get distracted/tempted by what is happening around.

I like how Indians here make it sound like war is going be bad for China. I can see Indians are getting scared. The reality is India caused this and they will pay. Should war happen India will lose big time. It's about time to shut the mouths of slum dog millions for good.

I don't know which world you live in where war between two nuclear neighbours can be good for anyone. If you are basing your assumptions on economics or aggregate military might, the threshold before which these things stop mattering is very low.

Just as India cannot leverage its superiority against Pakistan because their nuclear threshold is calibrated upon an assumption of conventional inferiority, any escalation with India beyond a point carries the same risks.

You may want to label me as "Indian" or whatever because that's the way you look at the world. I am not a Nationalist by any means, just a pragmatist. I do understand that only those who have nothing to loose talk the way you talk, and that shows that all the big talk about China's achievements is a big lie according to you.

Which sane person would risk all that, if it was really true, for a sliver of worthless land? You must realize that your belligerence scares no one. All it does is reveal that your grandiose claims of pre-eminence in Asia are a hoax. No established power will risk so much in a direct confrontation with an adversary unless they feel hopeless about their own prospects.

Funny!!! pakistan on board is like....

View attachment 413090
Baby on board stand up.Here comes the national anthem of super power India.:yahoo:

Billion indian destitute will surrender and China or anyone capture Delhi---You mean any one :pakistan:.Explain please.

Baby on board stand up.Here comes the national anthem of super power India.:yahoo:

Billion indian destitute will surrender and China or anyone capture Delhi---You mean any one :pakistan:.Explain please.
you got the right flag in place. indians are already horrified as their govt looking for face saving formula - aka how to cover "tail between their leg". Just wanted to minimize portion of salt on indian wound.

Indians at delhi already cannot sleep well at night due to nuclear threats.

Chinese should start deploying 200nukes to southern tibet facing india plus s400 missiles

Back
Top Bottom