What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

CBBhwF1UQAAeufG.jpg

Yes, It is still applied........................................

because we won again Pakistan......................................In Mentioned PIC shoud be a PAK*******

7- 0

India played exceptionally well throughout the tournament. Indians should be proud of their team. Chasing 325 plus was always a mammoth task...dhoni needed someone on the other end like Raina or Kohle....to ease off the pressure which was mounting throughout their innings.... !! I believe still India could have done lot better with Yuraj Singh...still wonder why he wasn't selected despite when he was outa form...he deserved that chance..!

89 pages for that time-waste activity called kirket??

That also I also think. But I tried to do as much work possible with different govt. offices. Some were successful but many were not as govt. officials were also busy in that Kriket!!

That also I also think. But I tried to do as much work possible with different govt. offices. Some were successful but many were not as govt. officials were also busy in that Kriket!!

a few things south asians obsess over and waste time... religion, kirket, colleges, weddings, pilgrimages and elections.

a few things south asians obsess over and waste time... religion, kirket, colleges, weddings, pilgrimages and elections.

Ummmmm....I will not agree with you on all above. Life will become monotonous.

Bariya majja a-raha hai ..... bohat bariya

Its ok Kohili has better trouphie he is too busy to worry about WORLD cup ...who needs that
1.jpg

Big IPL contract , ladki and attitude problem , who needs to score in semi finals

Perhaps she gave him the best night ever exhausting all his energy !!!

Back
Top Bottom