What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

It was a f***ing cricket match for God's sake. What are you guys getting so hyper about? At the end of the day you are Indians and pakistanis wishing for an American green card.

You know what?
When India won against Pakistan, Dhoni was asked what he thinks about 0-6 wins (in WC) against Pakistan...
The man answered "It is not something that will stay until the world exists. No point in really thinking about it....they are a fantastic side."
I am proud that we have such a down to earth captain....
and I dont care what some crazzyy fan says. :)

Thing is, we're not judging the noble Indian cricket team but the venomous and toxic Indian members here who seek to rub everything on the faces of others. You have good cricket players, but terrible fans who annoy everyone around them.

Thing is, we're not judging the noble Indian cricket team but the venomous and toxic Indian members here who seek to rub everything on the faces of others. You have good cricket players, but terrible fans who annoy everyone around them.
And the fans on your side 're angels??? :angel:

What are you complaining about? The pakistanis would have reacted the same way. Do not act like you have moral authority. Pakistanis smashed TV sets because their team lost a game.

Kasam say today I really enjoyed after a very long time :P I mean on PDF :P

It was a match and India lost. India managed to reach semis while pakistan was knocked out in QF.

What are you complaining about? The pakistanis would have reacted the same way. Do not act like you have moral authority. Pakistanis smashed TV sets because their team lost a game.

I do not have moral authority, I'm just tired of Indians spending their time insulting others and then getting offended by others when it happens to them. I was on all Pakistan cricket threads just to keep track of the score and there was always one or two comments by Indians in a page with the same insulting undertones. You probably made a few yourself.

It was a match and India lost. India managed to reach semis while pakistan was knocked out in QF.

sirf one more stage ? Jeet tu nahi gaya na :azn:

I do not have moral authority, I'm just tired of Indians spending their time insulting others and then getting offended by others when it happens to them. I was on all Pakistan cricket threads just to keep track of the score and there was always one or two comments by Indians in a page with the same insulting undertones. You probably made a few yourself.

If you think Pakistanis would be generous to India if they had a 6-0 record in WC then you are misguided to say the least. Your team lost, tough luck. Your team is inferior to India, end of story.

Cricket in south Asia is a religion. Fans are always hyper, India has the better of Pakistan in WC sp they will jeer, the Pakistanis would have done the exact same thing. Don't play victim.

sirf one more stage ? Jeet tu nahi gaya na :azn:

Talk when you beat India in WC

If you think Pakistanis would be generous to India if they had a 6-0 record in WC then you are misguided to say the least. Your team lost, tough luck. Your team is inferior to India, end of story.

Cricket in south Asia is a religion. Fans are always hyper, India has the better of Pakistan in WC sp they will jeer, the Pakistanis would have done the exact same thing. Don't play victim.

Go ahead and say whatever you say, defend the nature of your toxic fans, but in the end of the day, we will probably never see Pakistanis spamming Indian boards and news sites. Go worship you cricket religion without rubbing it in the face of others.

Go ahead and say whatever you say, defend the nature of your toxic fans, but in the end of the day, we will probably never see Pakistanis spamming Indian boards and news sites. Go worship you cricket religion without rubbing it in the face of others.

Don't be a hypocrite. Pakistanis are well known for spamming Indian news sites in Facebook and Twitter. When your fans cry in front of camera and break TV sets plus carry out janaza then you really have no right to comment about toxic fans. For the pakistanis also cricket is religion, else wahab riaz would not be crying like a baby when pakistan lost to australia.

Talk when you beat India in WC

Ajj tu bht mirchi lag rahi hon gi :yay::yay::yay:

else wahab riaz would not be crying like a baby when pakistan lost to australia.

What? It's his job to play cricket and win and he put his full effort into that game.

. Pakistanis are well known for spamming Indian news sites in Facebook and Twitter

Not talking about Pakistani fans on Twitter but about the Indians on this forum. I'm not complaining about Indians elsewhere, but Indians specifically here who are on about Pakistanis. We went through around 6 threads with Indians at times polluting it non-stop.

Back
Top Bottom