What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

CBBIVoXUMAEtUHQ.jpg

Am i answerable to you???? No right???
No, but that rating make you answerable.

Go to few pages around that post, you will see the amount of trolling happened..... Everything from rape to gu mata, been used to troll each other on a thread which was supposed to be for discussing India aus SF.......

Bro, never apply for judge please in India. Otherwise God save India.

Otherwise you found me guilty for others crimes. BTW, you are here for some revenges?

Only 123 from 52 balls !!! NEED Afridi , indian team trying to grant Boom Boom nationality

All up to JADEJA

It's always a pleasure showing our weak neighbors where they belong.

Aham right now Australia is showing India where they belong in big three.

What did you think you ranked first? "We won't give it back" seriously........... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The same man that was involved in tearing pakistan into two :azn:

We got many who changed the landscape of your nation, hence you are north or South Indian so take a look a in the mirror and see if you have been changed or you still a Tamil.

No, but that rating make you answerable.

Bro, never apply for judge please in India. Otherwise God save India.

Otherwise you found me guilty for others crimes. BTW, you are here for some revenges?

Mate ... I told you, i made that post just to calm the guys down, and was never intent to rate anyone, nor did i rate them.......

May be a thought of rating bring them back to topic.... .. Beyond this i dont indent to explain it to you..... Let us enjoy the defeat and trolling from all the other nationals.....

Back
Top Bottom