What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

I told you, it feels great beating pakis

Awwww shooo cute
images

Did I hurt your feelings son? That was never my intention.

Why so upset man its still manageable...................

Support Dhoni he still thinks "He won't give it back"

You lost to us as well. Like always.

No problem but you will loose to Australia today, you win some you loose some, but After the Pakistan's exit all support and best wishes go to Australia.

Rehane and Dhoni's pair is looking very promising.
70 plus partnership at this stage under pressure is a good sign for delivering a fighting comeback.

Did I hurt your feelings son? That was never my intention.

By the way what are you doing here? you already scored two ratings without even posting a message. Your country needs you man.................. miracle i.e.

Rehane and Dhoni's pair is looking very promising.
70 plus partnership at this stage under pressure is a good sign for delivering a fighting comeback.

Yeah what good is it if their countrymen have lost hope already.

You lost to us as well. Like always.

Like always? What did we do you in your home soil couple of years ago?, overall in one day cricket we have beaten you more times.

Google some statistics before you spew rubbish.

Bete ka dost ka padosi ka badla? Aus is apparently taking badla of injustice of padosi :yahoo:

17-papad-170212.jpg

Papad time beta Rehane !!! ....UMPIRE bhi na bacha saka OUT ho giya ..Thanks to Third umpire

I am trying my best to come back but ye umpire's out hi nahi de rahai clean out kiya , all by myself

Chal munna ghar aja

Even then shady umpire ...could not protect lol he was not giving it out

All UP TO JA-DE-JA double century banaye ga

Now where are the banglashis who said India paid the umpires? Was this genuine out?

Back
Top Bottom