What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

I don't think anybody will admit but the Indian team was clearly nervous. The bowlers were too overawed by the occasion. The likes of Sharma and Shami have never played in a WC SF before and they were too shaky.

Im havin red bull.. so no thanks.

As for supporting aussies... well why is a compulsion? they are a better team...
You should have a mangolassi. Always ready with a bloody gun!
Chill it bro. You are one person who made me loose cool.

Chad ye red bull grab a lassi or sharbat

Why so angry.

Sharm kar lala, kyun jale pe nama chirak raha hai? :mad:

Run a ball for India .Ball not doing much as long as Your boys dont go slogging you got this game
I like Mahendra & think he's your matchwinner today

Game is very much on. 329 is doable provided one among openers score 100+ and a good partnership from middle order.

Run a ball for India .Ball not doing much as long as Your boys dont go slogging you got this game
I like Mahendra & think he's your matchwinner today

If it was so easy to pick a single in every ball 300 would be easily overcome.

I don't think anybody will admit but the Indian team was clearly nervous. The bowlers were too overawed by the occasion. The likes of Sharma and Shami have never played in a WC SF before and they were too shaky.

Not just nervous it seems they never had plan B if Aussies lashing out the bowling attack of pacers....

Someone needs to play blinder of inning like hitting 50 in 20 balls then only India can chase . These extra odd 29 ball run difference needs to be taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom