What's new

India, Vietnam hold talks on sale of Akash, Brahmos missiles

Indians are very funny, they shout to the world any meeting, discussion, anything even on drawing board etc.. Most of time things did not pan out even in 10 years. Remember this 2012 supa powa story?

We Confucian philosophy despise talkers, respect doers, the whole East Asia including Japan, Korea is like this, but obviously Indians love boasting at every chance. In East Asian society, if you make a promise but cannot deliver, nobody would take you seriously anymore.

It's funny and ironic, because you internet Chinese seem to not take your own advice, and stop talking. If you dont like something stay away from it, use that logic, I am sure Confucianism has things about humility in it.. You internet Chinese are more Indian, than confucian.

Note, I've said, internet Chinese, because I dont think most Chinese are egotistical as the ones on the internet.

Look at the Chinese bragging about their "superior culture" by claiming others are inferior because they "brag".

I say circular logic of intellectually inferior bots.

This news is about the government updating lawmakers by answering their questions. Only a retarded Chini bot will see boasting in that.

No one says that Chinese are superior because they don't brag. Or Indians are inferior because they brag. You make that association yourself. But only one country's president declared that they would be a superpower by 2012. If that is not boasting in the national level, than I don't know what is boasting.

No one says that Chinese are superior because they don't brag. Or Indians are inferior because they brag. You make that association yourself. But only one country's president declared that they would be a superpower by 2012. If that is not boasting in the national level, than I don't know what is boasting.

You're not even Chinese, or anywhere from East Asian. One thing internet Chinese may be ego-heads, granted they're a bunch of teens, 20 something year olds on internet forums, but they do not have an obsession with India as you.

Why Vietnam didn't go for S300 instead of Akash? Or maybe Akash is free of charge. with pathetic range of only 25 KM, what the shit it can do to Chinese fighters? A perfect sitting duck for Chinese YJ91 ARM. India is just too weak.

;) After Indian Army's refusal to induct previously ordered Akash missiles stating it's 'too slow and bloated and non-suitable for IA tactical deployment needs' , DRDO's got a boatload of missile and they'r searching for 'unsuspecting suckers' to offload their burden onto. :azn:

:no: India's weird def minister manohar parikaar even offered to deliver Akash systems to us on Indian soft loan on his tour of Bangladesh last month so that we cancel our order of LY-80 !:china:

Parrikar_Sleeping_vi-.jpg

You're not even Chinese, or anywhere from East Asian. One thing internet Chinese may be ego-heads, granted they're a bunch of teens, 20 something year olds on internet forums, but they do not have an obsession with India as you.

https://defence.pk/search/7273030/

Just take a look at this obsession, every single post is about India. If the topic isnt about India itself, he'll bring India in it. Even tried to poss as a white American in another ID. You find interesting people on the web.

Why DRDO always develop something that IA doesn't want, and force others to buy these inferior product? Akash is totally rubbish compared to LY80.

When you Indians lost the debates base on facts, you resort to ad hominem. I'm a Taiwanese American, a Chinese American. And my views on India is widely shared among most of East AsianThat Indians brags too much. The rest of the world has a different view
of India. As dirty and dangerous for women. Stay with the topic of why India is bragging about initial discussion of the sale of a Russian water down missile and a 60s tech missile.

When you Indians lost the debates base on facts, you resort to ad hominem. I'm a Taiwanese American, a Chinese American. And my views on India is widely shared among most of East AsianThat Indians brags too much. The rest of the world has a different view
of India. As dirty and dangerous for women. Stay with the topic of why India is bragging about initial discussion of the sale of a Russian water down missile and a 60s tech missile.

Your obsession isnt. You're not anywhere from East Asia, that much is for sure.

Bragging, dirty, dangerous, what ever, doesn't change the fact your whole account is dedicated to India.

https://defence.pk/search/7273030/?page=2

It's funny and ironic, because you internet Chinese seem to not take your own advice, and stop talking. If you dont like something stay away from it, use that logic, I am sure Confucianism has things about humility in it.. You internet Chinese are more Indian, than confucian.

Note, I've said, internet Chinese, because I dont think most Chinese are egotistical as the ones on the internet.

Pointing out Indians boasting too much is not the same as boasting.

Karma.. Result of Chinese dumb policies against India.. In future they will be watching most of Indian missiles with viet force..

Lol, you the one that is obsessive with me. You Indians are obsessive with China and Pakistan. But now, also Taiwanese American as well. Stop yo

You dont see every single post of mine being about faithful, yours on the other hand is always India. You're dedicated and obsessed. :lol:

I'll leave you to your obsession now, India.

You president Mao wanted to sell Chinese women for "comfort" to west. Of course if our president setting a goal to inspire children is boasting or our lawmakers being briefed about engagement with Vietnam is boasting then what Mao did is peemping. So by your logic all Chinese are peemps and that should be brought up in every thread.

We know your obsession comes from the abuse you experienced as a child as you once admitted. We feel sorry for you. See a shrink instead of vomiting all that impotent rage on the internet though.

You dont see every single post of mine being about faithful, yours on the other hand is always India. You're dedicated and obsessed. :lol:

I'll leave you to your obsession now, India.

LOL. India is a major topic in this forum. So I am amused by what India do. But I don't always talk about India. What's there about India to talk about except bragging. If you want to respond to me, stay on topic and talk about what India is bragging about exporting a water down Russian weapon. I will ignore you discussion about me as I'm not what this thread is about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom