What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

just 1 run off the over and a wicket 141-1 after 23

and tuk tuk azhar is on the crease

working but same output
hmmm, looks like that's the best vlc wants to do. it seems the resolution is fine, but the video capturing introduces some inherent lag in playback.
i can increase the fps from 25 to 30, may be that improves the streaming.

SAW SAW SAW MAY we get more Boudaries and without deadlock and tuk tuk SAW SAW SAW
MAY ALLAH GIVe our bros much more powers to put down sixes (AMEEN!!! ) SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW

SAW SAW SAW MAY we get more Boudaries and without deadlock and tuk tuk SAW SAW SAW
MAY ALLAH GIVe our bros much more powers to put down sixes (AMEEN!!! ) SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW

I wonder what will you say when india starts batting ?

hmmm, looks like that's the best vlc wants to do. it seems the resolution is fine, but the video capturing introduces some inherent lag in playback.
i can increase the fps from 25 to 30, may be that improves the streaming.

yeah it may solve it

btw is win 8 better or win 7 :azn:

just 1 run off the over and a wicket 141-1 after 23

and tuk tuk azhar is on the crease

SAW SAW SAW MAYALLAH give tuk tuk such powers to turn into THA THA (boundaries ameen!). ALL powers with THE ALMIGHTY YA-ZULJLAL_E_ WAL IKRAM SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW AMEEN!! SAW SAW SAW

SAW SAW SAW SOMA AMEEN SAW SAW SAW

tuk tuk is out!! ALHAMDOLILAH

MAY ALLAH MERCY ON US and give us a target which is never chaseable SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW!!!

I think azhar was asked to leave the game early because he would have wasted the balls anyway

SAW SAW SAW MAY ALLAH give pakistan powers to hit vigrously plenty much boundaries SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW SOMA AMEEN SAW SAW SAW

I don't know much about cricket but I gather that this is a batting friendly pitch that Pakistan are in this kind of position.

And will it get better for batting in the second innings?

India now putting on some pressure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom