What's new

India, UK should keep eye on China military:British defence secretary Liam Fox

Why would China and NATO have a Cold war?

We are halfway across the world from each other, and strong trading partners.

Todays Cold war would be of economy and not much about militiary... now why NATO is worried about chinese is becoz china is slowly and steadily dominating global market... and will take away from them.... they are slowly drifting away back to European Dark age (Greece , Ireland, Spain and Portugal).... Industrial reveloution is now back to Asia....(Energy, Manpower and Resourse) :cheers:

We made a mistake in helping the Americans hurting the soviets so bad that they collapsed and when that happened Pakistan became a Relic of the Cold war.If only Pakistan at that time would have realized the Aftermath of Collaborating with the West for which it suffers to this date even.

India should not endup hurting the Chinese so much that it too might get dumped back to Snake-Charmers Status as it once had in the Western Media. The time is good for India to extract the juice ,they should make the most of it , and make sure they continue to do it for a long long time.
God Forbid if the Chinese collapsed the Way Soviets did , things could turn out mighty ugly for super bright snake Charmers :agree:

Please spare me, If you want to become a Confucious in this world of Hostility then go on .. :hang2:

Just because you wish for something to happen, does not mean it will happen.

China is not going to get into a Cold war with NATO, that is just pointless.

It will only hurt the economies of both sides, with no benefits whatsoever.

China is, rightly or wrongly, likely just to continue to ignore India.

Ignoring is an illusion u chinese are having about india

If u dont care about india then y ur People's Daily is saying that india's Look-East ploicy is a failure even though india have just started the realtion .And the same paper said india as a threat and the same paper has given a 2 page article about Agni-5 missile even though india have not even tested and last but not least y china is haivng a trade of about $60 billion with india .If u still want to say that u ignore india u are free to say but u should read ur chinese newpaper before saying so

Just because you wish for something to happen, does not mean it will happen.

China is not going to get into a Cold war with NATO, that is just pointless.

It will only hurt the economies of both sides, with no benefits whatsoever.

Now thats so sweet of the Chinese .. !.You guys just hope for the best and don't prepare for the worst .. !!!

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

We made a mistake in helping the Americans hurting the soviets so bad that they collapsed and when that happened Pakistan became a Relic of the Cold war.If only Pakistan at that time would have realized the Aftermath of Collaborating with the West for which it suffers to this date even.

India should not endup hurting the Chinese so much that it too might get dumped back to Snake-Charmers Status as it once had in the Western Media. The time is good for India to extract the juice ,they should make the most of it , and make sure they continue to do it for a long long time.
God Forbid if the Chinese collapsed the Way Soviets did , things could turn out mighty ugly for super bright snake Charmers :agree:

For the first paragraph - India is not Pakistan
For second para - I don't see any world power to hurt China for both economic and military reasons. I dont think the western axis intends to hurt China, they just want to sustain the gap between the two Asian giants so as to avoid the power tilt towards Asia.
Both India and China are matured enough to understand world politics so just chil.

The Days of the west dictating terms to the east have gone. " All Empires crumble there are no exception" Goes well for the British I suppose. I dont know why these west keep muttering these kind of expressions only when visiting India ?
Thank God Nobody takes them seriously these days ( Both India & China).
As Far any foreign military Base in India that is never gonna happen. Does any one remember NAM?

Ignoring is an illusion u chinese are having about india

If u dont care about india then y ur People's Daily is saying that india's Look-East ploicy is a failure even though india have just started the realtion .And the same paper said india as a threat and the same paper has given a 2 page article about Agni-5 missile even though india have not even tested and last but not least y china is haivng a trade of about $60 billion with india .If u still want to say that u ignore india u are free to say but u should read ur chinese newpaper before saying so

Everytime you guys get your feelings hurt you jump all over media censorship. This just demonstrates it's racism no more no less. I am a Canadian citizen and I have lived in Germany, the US and Canada most of my life yet just because I am ethnically Chinese, I'll always be racially some of kind brainwashed muppet.

clap clap clap

Everytime you guys get your feelings hurt you jump all over media censorship. This just demonstrates it's racism no more no less. I am a Canadian citizen and I have lived in Germany, the US and Canada most of my life yet just because I am ethnically Chinese, I'll always be racially some of kind brainwashed muppet.

clap clap clap

I love you for this post man... Seriously Kudos! :tup::tup:

clap clap clap

Nope. For someone who lived in Germany,US, Canada for most of your life, you surely think you know Chinese Government better than anyone else. To make it clear, we do not reply based on your ethnicity but on idiocity of your posts.

Clever guy. :rolleyes:

Every single country on Earth recognizes Tibet as a part of China, including your own government.

Well, what is the cost of a changed line from the Government.

Can you please assist us make an assessment?

Please do not hold out the "MIlitary" card.

Well, what is the cost of a changed line from the Government.

Can you please assist us make an assessment?

Please do not hold out the "MIlitary" card.

Ahhh the mythical Tibet Card.

Here is what an Indian author had to say about it.

The troubles in Tibet have accentuated China’s concerns about the “Dalai Clique” and its links with India. Repeated calls in Indian public discourse on the need to play the “Tibet card” only serve to stoke China’s suspicions. Beijing’s protests against the Dalai Lama’s visit to Tawang were vehement precisely because it put the spotlight on the links between the Tibetan problem and China’s territorial claims on the area. Indeed, Tibet is the one issue that could undermine India’s steadily improving ties with China. Contrary to wishful thinking in some quarters, the Tibetan issue does not afford any leverage to India. The issue has no purchase on the Indian political class or public opinion. This being case, the realistic course is to find ways of offering more convincing reassurances to China about its attitude to Tibet. This will be essential to removing needless mistrust and to reaching an accord on the boundary. Towards the latter end, it is equally imperative that the Indian government informs and shapes domestic opinion on China. The bogey of an aggressive China may well become a selffulfilling prophecy, for strident views on both sides feed on and accentuate the other. An accord on the boundary may not be reached in the near-term. But the boundary dispute need not hold to ransom the multifaceted relationship between the two countries. As Deng Xiaoping once observed, perhaps our grandchildren will be wiser than us

Dr Srinath Raghavan, Kings College London.

Full article is highly recommended

http://chinaindiaborderdispute.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/1263975668-chinese-puzzle_epw_srinath.pdf

and I know Chinese Dragon will like this one because it ends with a quote from Deng Xiaopeng.

Contrary to wishful thinking in some quarters, the Tibetan issue does not afford any leverage to India. The issue has no purchase on the Indian political class or public opinion.

^This proves the bogey works for China more than it works for India.

Back
Top Bottom