What's new

India-UAE Strategic Partnership: 14 Pacts Signed During Crown Prince's Visit

esi mazdoori ka kaam hum nahi karte . got it ?

yea, we never trust the converts only . saudi arabia is a friend and so is iran

I know as a matter of fact that many Indians in UAE and Saudi pimp their women to Arab bosses as favors to secure high paying jobs and promotions.

We need oil and investments from UAE.

Good luck. hope you get much more then you thought..

Donations for Zakir naik?

He is a suspect himself in this particular case.

Keep your trolling, and see what happens.

Most likely these so called chief are themselves moles of Indian intelligence as Afghan loyality is always for sale to highest bidder...

75 billion dollars foreign direct investment by UAE that's a tidy sum of money.

Well done modi again
Business is business, it is 75 billion$ to make profit, be it in India or anywhere else..
What was declared during this visit are 2 agreements and 12 MoUs. nothing concrete yet, MoUs are usually subject to many factors and conditions, the only known fact for now is the amount of investments of the UAE in India, and in which sectors..

I know as a matter of fact that many Indians in UAE and Saudi pimp their women to Arab bosses as favors to secure high paying jobs and promotions.

Donations for Zakir naik?

Most likely these so called chief are themselves moles of Indian intelligence as Afghan loyality is always for sale to highest bidder...
wow look whos talking . i personally slept with many of government employees wives ( mostly keeps ) and sisters in hei long jiang [and mind you , they really like indian and pakistani guys over chinese husbands and boyfriends ],as it is custom to present one's wife and sometimes sister to fulfil the goals . moreover gulf specially dubai have bulk of chinese girls working as prostitutes ( few were my long time qq and weixin friends ) . get a life man, i know china and chinese culture deep inside /? you you were never culturally strong , as they said few decades back , the country of drug addicts - china

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom