What's new

India-U.S. Bilateral: Boeing To Shift F/A-18 Assembly Line If India Buys 200 Jets

s
Well, everything I mentioned are factual chain of events with plenty of sources. Now Modi might not be corrupt per say but for Reliance to make a generous party donation at the right time can salvage such things, it may not be direct corruption more like furthering the interests of certain people. Eitherway, Rafale being at this stage not only points to Modi Govt. more so to the UPA which allowed the Rafale to get past the L1 in the first place. Technically speaking Eurofighter should have been the L1 based on everything they found later about how a lot of costs were missing in the original bid which were conveniently added on during further discussions.

EVERYTHING I have said are Factual chain of events too :lol:

Modi did go to Germany, USA, UK and Dubai. :cheesy: ...... so its clear that in Dubai he must have met Dawood and carried hawala money to Germany, USA and UK etc.

I don't know why you need to claim "Indirect" corruption when we can all see that its DIRECT corruption. Otherwise what was the need for Modi to go to thee countries ? Doesn't he have Phone and Internet connection with Skype ? :lol:

BTW the technical evaluation and commercial evaluation in MMRCA was pretty transparent and Audited by CAG but don't let facts hit you on the way out :P

Back
Top Bottom