What's new

India TOP FDI destination in the World $63 billion in 2015-2016

That is what I am saying, where are the proofs?

You need to use your brain, not those cpc inflated numbers. There is no competition between the administrations of various provinces in India to inflate numbers nor there are any bench marks that are set to achieve in FDI or GDP data rate.

It is a known fact that China itself is outsourcing its jobs to Vietnam, Pakistan etc..etc..

and is investing in Vietnam, Pakistan and Africa.
arent WIPO, WB and Reuters annual statistics not enough to qualified as proofs? but considering your deluded nature with inflated ego, I dont think you'd take those numbers as proofs, as all of them pointing India as a factor driven primitive economy, I know you cant take this as reality :lol:

Didn't we go over this last year? :lol:

This list is by "greenfield FDI". Do you know what that is?

Aren't you curious as how $63 billion could possibly put you in the number 1 spot for FDI?

China attracted $126 billion in FDI in 2015 - Reuters

The article is about Green Field FDI.
A green field investment is a form of foreign direct investment where a parent company builds its operations in a foreign country from the ground up. In addition to the construction of new production facilities, these projects can also include the building of new distribution hubs, offices and living quarters.

Can we stop arguing guys.

63,billion in fdi in I e year is enormous.

Lets salute modi fantastic effort to attract business and money and this make in Infia only started in 2014

Didn't we go over this last year? :lol:

This list is by "greenfield FDI". Do you know what that is?

Aren't you curious as how $63 billion could possibly put you in the number 1 spot for FDI?

China attracted $126 billion in FDI in 2015 - Reuters

Greenfield investments means investing in new projects, Brownfield investments means infusing funds into old projects to bring them back to their potential.

And the figure you quoted are for 2014-2015...it has been two year since that figure and Chinese economy is not particularly doing great since then.

I think pakistan received some 700 million or so from that 49 billion for the year from china.

Pakistan's FDI has been in decline from all other countries except that from China. I recall that FDI to Pakistan was around $800 million last year.

India's FDI is shady & dubious, if its top two contributers are tax haven Singapore & Mauritius (13 billion GDP). LOL

Both have significant Indian origin population who launder money through forming (shell) corporations.

Stop fooling.

India's FDI is shady & dubious, if its top two contributers are tax haven Singapore & Mauritius (13 billion GDP). LOL

Both have significant Indian origin population who launder money through forming (shell) corporations.

Stop fooling.

And that's true only for India, right? Money laundering happens only in India.

Exactly bro, but Indians just keep bragging despite the reality they are not even close regarding Top FDI country
uYVPaAQ.jpg

India among top 10 countries to attract highest FDI in 2014: Unctad
India, however, fell one place to 7th in a survey for the most promising investment destinations for the period 2014-16
http://www.livemint.com/Money/ZxJzJ...countries-to-attract-highest-FDI-in-2014.html

In fact even my hometown HK, a city with a population of 7 millions beat you Indians by miles in FDI and had more Forex reserves than you can ever imagine, live with it Indians, truths always hurt

typical indian online losers boast for nothing

if 63 Billion is top FDI then Pakistan is second with 49 Billion CPEC...

Did china pored 49 billion in one year????
NO
So no what you said was wrong

typical indian online losers boast for nothing

Kid stop cheerleadering if you dont know whats going on.. see after giving proper reply to those chinese they've gone... Its not over all FDI

you will see this shit again next year. wait until 2030 when Indians enslave all white people.

:lol:

Dumbo this is the FDI on greenfield... not over all FDI.. read the article properly before opening the Can of worms

Alot of FDI into China is for factories and hard investments, if I remember correctly most Indian investments is for the share market and capitalize on selling to Indians.

Back
Top Bottom