What's new

India to topple Japan as world's 3rd-largest economy

Awesome news! Just waiting for official confirmation!

Btw ...I wana see my country at this same 3rd spot by nominal GDP
1465.gif

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Pakistan is now surrounded by 2nd and 3rd richest economy in the world soon.

They should benefit from this, instead of fighting proxy wars for China to make busy India and for USA for terrorists in Afghan

There is no Need to bring pakistan into this! Plss edit it!

Thanks

also measure the GDP in nominal and the achievement becomes even greater

U don't have any iota of understanding about GDP calculation do you ? Only know how to compare values.....eh? with no idea how that value got derived in first place....

If u don't feel like trolling then visit the GDP page on wiki. U will know why nominal makes sense more so in case of domestically driven economy like INDIA rather than export driven country like CHINA.

The devastation of tsunami caused contraction of Japan's economy that allowed India to overtake prematurely.

No dude, Japanese economy is not growing at good rate for years. It has nothing to do with tsunami.

But really I respect the Japanese people and their fight against nature's furies one after another.

Indian economy is in deep trouble due to high oil prices, supply bottlenecks (lackluster infra spending), weak rupee and failing investment. You can all thank congress for this.

Indian economy is in deep trouble due to high oil prices, supply bottlenecks (lackluster infra spending), weak rupee and failing investment. You can all thank congress for this.

Another expert. An economy in deep trouble with 8% growth and high export-import. The recent slowdown is effect of global market. Strong growth will revive it soon.

Thank you so much congress.

:woot: Never stop amusing! You just thanked them because their policies reduced India's growth. Epic! BTW it is not just because of Congress, mainly it is global meltdown, economic situation and oil price.

Learn to ignore him. This can all be funny if not for the fact that he is from Pakistan and it is basically on fire. I find him sad, someone who should be pitied. For India, it just spells brief period of economic lull and possible departure of Congress.

Learn to ignore him. This can all be funny if not for the fact that he is from Pakistan and it is basically on fire. I find him sad, someone who should be pitied. For India, it just spells brief period of economic lull and possible departure of Congress.

What nonsense is this? Stop the BS. He is still better than false-flags! He has courage to put his country's flag and post.

India is much ahead of Japan in GDP PPP and Japan is much ahead of INDIA in GDP Nominal. Neither of the position is going to change in near future unless rupee comes near its PPP value.

Back
Top Bottom