What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

Problems like that exist in every single country . India is no exception .

All these problems existed for a long time . Has not affected our growth a bit .

Moreover we are making significant progress in these fields .

As Indian economy grows , these problems will vanish with time .

^^^The Indian economy is sinking in the meantime.

India in trouble
India in trouble: The reckoning | The Economist

20130824_FND001_0.jpg

You used Pakistani flag at your profile in past... Do you ashamed to use it now??

You must be MISTAKING me for someone else because there used to be several people with the name "Hafiz" but mine is "HafiZZZ".

The official range of the missile is 5500-5800 km while the actual range is classified .

But according to chinese experts it has a 8000 km range .

You may adhere to that , else CCP will be angry .

China said that it had a potential of 8000KM range just to get the attention of Europe and USA

^^^The Indian economy is sinking in the meantime.

These kind of predictions comes and goes while we are still here , still growing strong .

China said that it had a potential of 8000KM range just to get the attention of Europe and USA

Europe and US did not gave any $hit to the chinese analysis , I know .

But my point still stands .

These kind of predictions comes and goes while we are still here , still growing strong .

But Europe and Us did not gave a $hit to the chinese analysis , I know .

But my point still stands .

That's because the West gave the Missile technology to India to counter China so why would the West condemn India ???

The official range of the missile is 5500-5800 km while the actual range is classified .

But according to chinese experts it has a 8000 km range .

You may adhere to that , else CCP will be angry .

5000Km still fall short. Even if you stretch it to 5500Km, the payload and accuracy will be compromised, the missile might end up in NorthEast India instead :flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom