What's new

INDIA to start Covid vaccination drive from January 16

UNICEF and Save the Children both run extensive programmes in Pakistan and guess what. They use Serum Institute vaccines. Pakistani's are using Indian vaccines and drugs and then pretend to be utterly ignorant about it. The Pakistani government will hide all such information as it shames them immensely.
Best to pretend Indian drugs used throughout Europe and the US are rubbish and Pakistani's are too good to use them while slyly using the same and deceiving themselves and others about its usage.

Yeah typical Indian scammer tactic pretend you are not from India lol. That’s how you people fraud people out of billions per year
View attachment 705347
haha... mao piss really is great is it not. You start to be even more so confused you see indians all over :). Amazing, did not know mao piss was that potent.

I see chinky minkeys puppet PLA trolls every time i hear of corona.

why dont you spend some time in the uighur concentration camp and learn to read the koran or torah; will open your eyes to god and his prophets. Read Al - Fathiah - it has a lot of power and it will set your soul free from the commie mao and bring you into the light of our lord Hashem/Allah.

calm down jew
Pal ,,, yes... forebearers of your religion as well. so do speak with respect. Yes I am a jew who reads the quran and listens to Qirat.

I do not disrespect you and neither do you. We are of same prophets. Shame you are siding with same commies that imprison muslims.

Last edited:
yes you maoist homo pig bat lovers. go eat more bats.
Plus give it also to your PLA supervisor whose permission you need to troll on this forum.

bloody donkeys... hiding in the shadows of mao's . come to my country you idiot and I will give you such a thrashing... your f..k. covid killed so many of my family and you dogs have the oddacity to bark down everyone.

This forum needs to permamently bar any chinky trolls
U wot m8? I swear on me mum I'll rekk u ard in da gabba m8!

I recommend everybody to stay away from any sort of vaccine except in sos kind of situation. Vaccines harms more than it benefits and causes genetic disorders. Cure every decease naturally or with Ayurvedic or hurble medicines.

haha... mao piss really is great is it not. You start to be even more so confused you see indians all over :). Amazing, did not know mao piss was that potent.

I see chinky minkeys puppet PLA trolls every time i hear of corona.

why dont you spend some time in the uighur concentration camp and learn to read the koran or torah; will open your eyes to god and his prophets. Read Al - Fathiah - it has a lot of power and it will set your soul free from the commie mao and bring you into the light of our lord Hashem/Allah.

Pal ,,, yes... forebearers of your religion as well. so do speak with respect. Yes I am a jew who reads the quran and listens to Qirat.

I do not disrespect you and neither do you. We are of same prophets. Shame you are siding with same commies that imprison muslims.
I think your dead family knows more about mao piss, since after your anscetors got defeated so easily in 1962, Mao probably pissed on rovers going downstream to India

Back
Top Bottom