What's new

INDIA to start Covid vaccination drive from January 16

Wonderful, India has a unique advantage now...
We have two type of vaccines,
1. Reacher and manufacturing done in India - there are two confirmed such vaccines
2. Manufactured in India, again 1 confirmed

meanwhile our neighbor's vaccine has 70 knows side effects with a BRICS nation don't want their vaccine anymore.

Anyone can be be Moronic as this fake "Chinese" member

"Brazil has suspended clinical trials for China's coronavirus vaccine after a participant died."
apparently the Chinese vaccine drives you into committing suicide.

Just google. Took the Sinovac vaccine and decided it was better to be dead.

Go fuk a cow
Just don’t rape a child on your way out you Indian pedophile prick
yes you maoist homo pig bat lovers. go eat more bats.
Plus give it also to your PLA supervisor whose permission you need to troll on this forum.

bloody donkeys... hiding in the shadows of mao's . come to my country you idiot and I will give you such a thrashing... your f..k. covid killed so many of my family and you dogs have the oddacity to bark down everyone.

This forum needs to permamently bar any chinky trolls

Or even better

Covid: China places 11m under lockdown after outbreak in northern city

So whole cities infected after taking Chinese vaccine. Thousands will die maybe millions.

China after killing millions across the world with Covid and descrying the world economy are about to kill millions with their vaccine. Probably just another version of Covid in a syringe

yes you maoist homo pig bat lovers. go eat more bats.
Plus give it also to your PLA supervisor whose permission you need to troll on this forum.

bloody donkeys... hiding in the shadows of mao's . come to my country you idiot and I will give you such a thrashing... your f..k. covid killed so many of my family and you dogs have the oddacity to bark down everyone.

This forum needs to permamently bar any chinky trolls

If you don’t like chinese trolls you should stay in your Indian pedophile forums you child molestingPrick.
Don’t worry about your family they are probably reincarnated as cows hopefully not in india Otherwise
Anyone can be be Moronic as this fake "Chinese" member

"Brazil has suspended clinical trials for China's coronavirus vaccine after a participant died."
apparently the Chinese vaccine drives you into committing suicide.

Just google. Took the Sinovac vaccine and decided it was better to be dead.
Except the Indian vaccine provides 0% protection against covid
Brazil recently approved sinovac

Or even better

Covid: China places 11m under lockdown after outbreak in northern city

So whole cities infected after taking Chinese vaccine. Thousands will die maybe millions.

China after killing millions across the world with Covid and descrying the world economy are about to kill millions with their vaccine. Probably just another version of Covid in a syringe
No source huh? Did you get this info from your cow science class?

Remarkably Indians keep barking about the homegrown vaccine that hasn't had data published from phases 1 and 2, hasn't even had phase 3, and has been ridiculed openly by numerous Indian clinical experts.

But hey, the pdf bhakt fest knows better than all of them.

I wonder how many of the clowns on this very thread will voluntarily opt for the Indian vaccine over the Oxford one.

Apparently, the vaccine will be administered in "clinical trial mode"....

"How can a coronavirus vaccine be cleared for emergency use by millions of vulnerable people in a "clinical trial" mode?

No idea, says Dr Gagandeep Kang, one of India's best-known vaccine experts. "Either you are doing a clinical trial or not" . Clinical trials - a three-phased process - determine whether the vaccine induces good immune responses and whether it causes any unacceptable side-effects"
"Assurances by the regulator that the vaccine is "safe and provides a robust immune response" have not placated most scientists and health experts. All India Drug Action Network, a watchdog, said it was "baffled to understand the scientific logic" to approve "an incompletely studied vaccine"."
"Scientists are sceptical. "Since there is no data for the third phase of trials, we don't know how efficacious this vaccine is. We know it is safe, going by the limited phase two trials. What if we roll out a vaccine with unknown efficacy and later find it to be only 50% efficacious? Would it be fair to people who received it?" Dr Shahid Jameel, a leading virologist, told me."

So come on chaps, front up. Will you voluntarily take the Bharat vaccine over the Oxford one?

If you don’t like chinese trolls you should stay in your Indian pedophile forums you child molestingPrick.
Don’t worry about your family they are probably reincarnated as cows hopefully not in india Otherwise

Except the Indian vaccine provides 0% protection against covid
Brazil recently approved sinovac
why dont you f...k stay in Moa' a..s.

you truly are blind and ignorant... i am not indian so.. you are good to drink cow piss; come to my farm, have over 300 cows piss i can give you to drink.

why dont you f...k stay in Moa' a..s.

you truly are blind and ignorant... i am not indian so.. you are good to drink cow piss; come to my farm, have over 300 cows piss i can give you to drink.
Yeah typical Indian scammer tactic pretend you are not from India lol. That’s how you people fraud people out of billions per year
1610225906844.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom