What's new

India to start Corona Vaccination next week

Will it be free for all citizen ?

1000 bucks- about 12 Dollars for purchase. Adar Poonawala expects that the state governments might distribute one set for free.
He just show some problem that India will face over its vaccination program. We will see whether India will be able to overcome the problem or not....One thing for sure, companies who produce that storage devices are getting very high demand from now on and we dont know whether they will be able to meet the demands in time.

So India didn't know the storage temperture of the vaccines we were planning 6 months to distribute.
They have, not taking any of these shitty vaccine for the fake covid pandemic created by the media and government

tell that to the Italians.

tell that to the Italians.

Italian should adopt healthy lifestyle so that they don't die of lifestyle related disease and give chance to their government to label their deaths as covid deaths, and so does everyone else in the world.

I remembered Indians were also hyper confident about dealing with the virus 8 9 months back. They said they locked down early on and banned all flights from China early on and the medical service was world class.

Those in the US (trump) did the same thing. These racist individuals were of the opinion that only Chinese were the spreaders. Same idiots that were cheering for a "second wave out of China".

Last edited:
1000 bucks- about 12 Dollars for purchase. Adar Poonawala expects that the state governments might distribute one set for free.

What decides who gets it for free ? 1000 rupees each is a sizable sum for a mid middle class family of four or five.

And why is the national government not footing the fee for every citizen ? I read in another thread that the Bombay-to-Gujarat bullet train project will see an investment of 17 billion dollars.

What decides who gets it for free ? 1000 rupees each is a sizable sum for a mid middle class family of four or five.

And why is the national government not footing the fee for every citizen ? I read in another thread that the Bombay-to-Gujarat bullet train project will see an investment of 17 billion dollars.

Bombay Gujarat Bullet train is an investment. A high speed rail network in dense population like India adds 1% to GDP every year- means on current GDP levels it's about 20 billion a year.

There is talk of free- notably in Bihar. That's not clear but I think it will be done in most states after the Indian Vaccine trials are declared.

I have personally decided to sponsor 3 vaccines from people who are not financially well off.

Bombay Gujarat Bullet train is an investment. A high speed rail network in dense population like India adds 1% to GDP every year- means on current GDP levels it's about 20 billion a year.

But is this train for passengers or for goods ? If for passengers there simply can be a increased airline system begun. For goods more goods trains can be started along with I wonder a water network.

There is talk of free- notably in Bihar. That's not clear but I think it will be done in most states after the Indian Vaccine trials are declared.

I see.

I have personally decided to sponsor 3 vaccines from people who are not financially well off.

That's kind of you. :tup:

But is this train for passengers or for goods ? If for passengers there simply can be a increased airline system begun. For goods more goods trains can be started along with I wonder a water network.

I see.

That's kind of you. :tup:

The answer is actually in your question-
this about it. When you increase air traffic all you're doing is buring off the cash in aviation fuel. When you invest in building a high speed rail, a fraction of the money is spent in fuel, the rest in building tracks, stations etc. that generate jobs and industry. That's the reason the chinese desperately build the high speed rail netwoks- quikly take all that money off airplanes and put it in construction and jobs.

I'm one of many. All my friends- we;re commiting to 3. Hopefully this will be a trend.

I remember a time when India didn't let loose a pandemic on the world, screw the global economy and constantly annoy people with BS statements. Oh wait....today is also one of those days for India, unlike China...

oh we poor Indians will just have to put up with our fate then....:(
Let loose? We gave you idiots 3 months head start and warning, but yet you guys can still screw up. It's just flu, oooo look at the commies locking down Wuhan, overreacting huh. So you coughing yet? Lol
Those in the US (trump) did the same thing. These racist individuals were of the opinion that only Chinese were the spreaders. Same idiots that were cheering for a "second wave out of China".

These bozod are always boasting. Their only chance is using our vaccine, but hey if they think they smarter, let it be. Let them roll out - 80 vaccine and see how it goes, those guys might just get useless vaccine in the end, paying millions to their papa. Lolol

Let loose? We gave you idiots 3 months head start and warning, but yet you guys can still screw up. It's just flu, oooo look at the commies locking down Wuhan, overreacting huh. So you coughing yet? Lol

with your incompetence you idiots let loose the corona virus inside china and the world. No one has ever seen a bigger screwup than you guys. Incompetence compounded with lying and BSing. India never called it flu. Unlike the lying chinese establishment we went into lockdown as soon as we heard. But by then you had suffciently hidden your incompetence until the virus had reached deep into all parts of the world.

with your incompetence you idiots let loose the corona virus inside china and the world. No one has ever seen a bigger screwup than you guys. Incompetence compounded with lying and BSing. India never called it flu. Unlike the lying chinese establishment we went into lockdown as soon as we heard. But by then you had suffciently hidden your incompetence until the virus had reached deep into all parts of the world.

Oooo right, your total case in a day was equivalent to our Total number. Incompetence huh? We managed to contain it in 2 months, talking boastful idiots like you guys screwed it up big time. Lolol

When we locked down Wuhan, there was only few thousand cases, but idiots like India still managed to screw it up. That's incompetence. The numbers are still rising bhai!

Let me give you an analogy, some robbers came to Rob us, we managed to chase them away and it killed one of our family members, those robbers reached India and is still killing Indians despite our warnings and you guys boasting.

Oooo right, your total case in a day was equivalent to our Total number. Incompetence huh? We managed to contain it in 2 months, talking boastful idiots like you guys screwed it up big time. Lolol

When we locked down Wuhan, there was only few thousand cases, but idiots like India still managed to screw it up. That's incompetence. The numbers are still rising bhai!

China lied. Thousands died.

China is responsible for coronavirus
ONLY china is responsible for corona pandemic
No country except China is responsible for corona pandemic

China lied. Thousands died.

China is responsible for coronavirus
ONLY china is responsible for corona pandemic
No country except China is responsible for corona pandemic
When did we lie? We gave you 2 months warming, you said it was just flu, and Wuhan lockdown was draconian. Look at. Modi now looks like a big loser. Lol

When did we lie? We gave you 2 months warming, you said it was just flu, and Wuhan lockdown was draconian. Look at. Modi now looks like a big loser. Lol

You gave zero warning. You kept hiding the fact that you were dealing with a pandemic for months. Unlike the UK you did not shut down transpportation as soon as you discovered this was loose. You lied then. You lie now by denying it.

Back
Top Bottom