What's new

India to sign draft pact to develop Iran’s Chabahar port: Afghan envoy

The moment Indians even touch Iran's space Lingam,
Israel and Uncle Sam will come to India and circumcise Indians.

So please be realistic.

Actually you dont know nothing about ISRO.ISRO develop all its technologies ,by it own hardwork,it is not aid of USA.USA has no authority or cant say a word to pressurize in space field.We very well know how they pressurize other countries ,so we cant get space technologies.Indians also know how they sabotageour quest for cryogenic engine.Like acid rain said India is not pakistan.Iranians very well knowwhy IP pipeline project is hang in tree. But US ,very well know that even if they dont give us space technologies,we will develop indigeniously like we do in earlier decades.
But Israel may pressurize ,but you very well know how much they can pressurize a country India.:coffee: And what are Israel limitation.When we attain sufficient ability ,we will cooperate with Iran.There is no friendship
in Geo politics only national interest.

BUT india is handicapped as it has no land connection to the region. Export wise its not that much beneficial or gives competitive advantage for shipping goods to EU with shipping channel. Land connected countries like China, Russia and Iran will benefit most.

Indian cooperation is questionable and Iranians suffered from it in immediate past.

I saw some where in an article in 'The Hindu'.Actually GOI already has a plan to use chabhar port for trade with central asia.India already spent 100million $ in Chabhar port.Iran will also get money,
Afghanistan also get better trade and India can establish trade relation with all central asian region.
It all about money and trade.It is good for all 3 countries.US pressure will sufficiently reduce because
involvement of India .

Last edited:
Hahaha is that some random book you are asking me to read, never heard of such a book, and how does General Electric get converted into the US/Israel pressure factor? why dont you list down the many factors for our knowledge on the other hand.

The symbol of Shiva is sacred to Hindus,, you did a desperate take by dragging it along with the chopping off of parts of the male gentials done by Muslims into your pathetic trolling attempt.

Yar Acid Rain,

You are now on top of the slippery slope of this discussion.

If you are that hard up, call these rockets space dildo. Hope this satisfies you.

hahahahaahah.

Please start reading instead of worrying about genitals.

India, Pakistan And G.E. - New York Times

...... GOI already has a plan to use chabhar port for trade with central asia.India already spent 100million $ in

Do you by any chance know the market size aka population of these Central Asian countries.

Starting with

1. Afghanistan
2. Tajikistan
3. Kargistan,
4. Uzbekistan
5. ...

Yes let's hear it.

Peace

Do you by any chance know the market size aka population of these Central Asian countries.

Starting with

1. Afghanistan
2. Tajikistan
3. Kargistan,
4. Uzbekistan
5. ...

Yes let's hear it.

Peace

All this include Afghanistan is resource rich areas.India planning for the mining of chromite in theafghanistan.Other central asian states are resource rich like oil and gas.India also considering that.All this countries leading to europe and russia..I dont say all this will happen in one day.But this step for develop the port is a right direction to that destiny

Signing is the sign of the assignees codesigning consignable signets which will signify the insignificants around.

Delhi’s involvement in Chabahar is not without risk, not only because it may be unwittingly jeopardising its still precarious relationship with the US by warming relations with Tehran. It is also sinking $100m into improving the port’s berthing facility and expanding its container terminal.

However, China recently began operating the Gwadar Port in Pakistan, a mere 75km east of Chabahar, which will undoubtedly provide a rival. Given that India helped to build Chabahar more a decade ago, China’s takeover of Gwadar may have influenced Delhi’s decision to start testing Chabahar as a trade route. Although Beijing is not central to Delhi’s post-2014 Afghan strategy, neither is it entirely incidental, as India seeks to limit Chinese influence in its neighbourhood.

21_04_13-metro1.jpg

All this include Afghanistan is resource rich areas.India planning for the mining of chromite in theafghanistan.Other central asian states are resource rich like oil and gas.India also considering that.All this countries leading to europe and russia..I dont say all this will happen in one day.But this step for develop the port is a right direction to that destiny

no answer to market size. Right?

Yar Acid Rain,

You are now on top of the slippery slope of this discussion.

If you are that hard up, call these rockets space dildo. Hope this satisfies you.

hahahahaahah.

Please start reading instead of worrying about genitals.

India, Pakistan And G.E. - New York Times

Starting with

1. Afghanistan
2. Tajikistan
3. Kargistan,
4. Uzbekistan
5. ...

Yes let's hear it.

Peace

Hhahahhaaaa

Thats the best you could come up with? a decade old opinion piece by some random dude?....yeah I am top of a slippery slope watching you slide face first down it pretty fast.

lol, trying to compare space programs with dildos.....whats that? some kind of gay Mullah fantasy?

I am still waiting for your "many ffactors" - get something real this time round.

no answer to market size. Right?

You are right .market size in these countries are low ,these countries not that developing.But they will support this development of port.and they are resource rich.India wanted raw resources and they give trade route to europe.

off course. But India too is really vulnerable to American and Israeli pressure due to many factors.

peace

or they are looking at india to stabilize Iran back into the fold.

Fauj, the goal for the US is not to antagonize Iran and keep it as an enemy. We don't benefit from a pariah Iran , we benefit from having good relationships with Iran and Iran with its neighbours. There nothing we would want from Iran...if it just dropped being a threat to the world and neighbours with supporting terror. We don't even want their OIL. US is slowly changed to be the no1 energy producer in the world

and if India can be an influence , can be a source of economic growth vs. fundamentalist growth ... everyone wins.

or they are looking at india to stabilize Iran back into the fold.

Fauj, the goal for the US is not to antagonize Iran and keep it as an enemy. We don't benefit from a pariah Iran , we benefit from having good relationships with Iran and Iran with its neighbours.

and if India can be an influence , can be a source of economic growth vs. fundamentalist growth ... everyone wins.

your post really projects India way beyond its capabilities.

This is the Indian quality I greatly admire.

I wish Pakistanis too could learn a few things from the "cousins" across the border :)

peace

Thats the best you could come up with? a decade old opinion piece by some random dude?....

The "random dude" is well respected international journalist and author Tom Friedman.

Sadly your are too stuck and too illiterate to realize that.

I am sure there are sane indian posters who will come show you the light.

Thank you

your post really projects India way beyond its capabilities.

This is the Indian quality I greatly admire.

I wish Pakistanis too could learn a few things from the "cousins" across the border :)

peace

I am projecting economic terms. I am sure you agree in terms of markets , India is considered an economic force to come in the years. So when I say India's influence in helping Iran on economic front can be a powerful tool... it is not a pipe dream ;)

I am projecting economic terms. I am sure you agree in terms of markets , India is considered an economic force to come in the years. So when I say India's influence in helping Iran on economic front can be a powerful tool... it is not a pipe dream ;)

I thought you will "admire" my post "admiring an Indian quality". No?

Why we must launch into this saas bahu noke jhoke all the time. :lol:

I thought you will admire my post admiring an Indian quality. No?
LOL... It came across as more of Indians ability to BS :D , which we all do lol

I rarely disagree with you and when I do i do respectfully :). Frankly the world needs more people and TRUE patriots like you.

Back
Top Bottom