What's new

India to send two astronauts into space in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Obama says one thing, and Trump does the opposite. You should experience real democracy to even understand it.

They should make sure to elect a mass murderer like Modi, lynch people for eating beef, burn and rape women for being low caste (or just for being women), then they will have true "Indian democracy".

Sorry, India is a disgrace to democracy. The pro-democracy people in China prefer to pretend that India does not exist, because it destroys all their arguments. Being high caste is fun, but what about being low caste?

Yes, Obama says one thing, and Trump does the opposite. You should experience real democracy to even understand it.
yet they are at least 10 decades ahead of you in almost everything just compare the living standard the living standard of average American with Indians

They should make sure to elect a mass murderer like Modi, lynch people for eating beef, burn and rape women for being low caste (or just for being women), then they will have true "Indian democracy".

Sorry, India is a disgrace to democracy. The pro-democracy people in China prefer to pretend that India does not exist, because it destroys all their arguments. Being high caste is fun, but what about being low caste?

You know what actually is a disgrace is you gaining knowledge on India from PDF and using it to quote an Indian about India. How stupid can you be. And STFU about high caste and low caste, you know nothing about caste system except for generic statements. Oh, i'm a low caste between.

You know what actually is a disgrace is you gaining knowledge on India from PDF and using it to quote an Indian about India. How stupid can you be. And STFU about high caste and low caste, you know nothing about caste system except for generic statements. Oh, i'm a low caste between.

You are right, I don't know about caste, because we don't have a caste system. Only "Indian democracy" has that.

I'm sorry that you had to explain to me that you are low caste, this forum is not India I am not going to burn you alive for that. As far as I am concerned you are no different from any other Indian.

Wow! Too much irony. The guy who mass murdered millions in the name of a walk, and a pointless revolution put Hitler to shame. And that guy is their nations currency. And still exist as a mummy (for whatever reason). If you ask Kissinger, he will say, how he was offered women (or United States was offered). Some guy. And don't cling on to rape, rape happens all around the world, only get's much media attension in India. While little CCP kids hiding behind a computer claim everything is fine in their little lala land.

CCP is a disgrace to humanity, and nothing more appauling than TT's turning into mere trolls, whose comments are not even worth a rap.

The difference is that I am not compelled to defend a man who died before I was born, for actions he did that were clearly wrong.

Whereas you are compelled to defend Modi for butchering your own people on the street, for not being Hindu. And he still rules you today.

Did you read the news in India today? A Hindu burns a Muslim to death again, at least there was no caste involved this time?

Do you think he went to the Modi Temple to pray?

yet they are at least 10 decades ahead of you in almost everything just compare the living standard the living standard of average American with Indians

America gained independence in 1775. It should be enough of an answer for your question. But it is strange that this is coming from you whose country fared worse than us, may be you should first look at yourself before criticising others.

You are right, I don't know about caste, because we don't have a caste system. Only "Indian democracy" has that.

I'm sorry that you had to explain to me that you are low caste, this forum is not India I am not going to burn you alive for that. As far as I am concerned you are no different from any other Indian.

More stupidity. I am burning alive as i write it. God, please you come and save me. I tell you, you are becoming one dumb headed Chinese of PDF. For once, use your IQ.

The difference is that I am not compelled to defend a man who died before I was born, for actions he did that were clearly wrong.

Whereas you are compelled to defend Modi for butchering your own people on the street, for not being Hindu. And he still rules you today.

Did you read the news in India today? A Hindu burns a Muslim to death again, at least there was no caste involved this time?

Do you think he went to the Modi Temple to pray?

There is a system in India. Ever heard of courts? Not the Kangagaroo one's you have in commie land. The real one's where constitution and the law of the land is important. The thing is if supreme court indict him of charges, he cannot be held responsible (Although I feel he is morally responsible).
But again, who am I talking to, a commie, who has some fantasies for Indian caste system and parrots what the Pakistani who says some half cooked truth.

Yeah, a Hindu kills a Muslims, big deal. Should we start killing them back, or starts thinking this is the end? Or see it as a violence committed by someone for may be his own personal reasons. He didn't do that, out of the blue.

By the way, did you go to Emperor Xi's church? He was well decorated with Jesus, may be who knows what follows. No need to speculate. Nice throwing mud at others while you are covered in it.

But again, who am I talking to, a commie

Except that I think communism is stupid. :lol:

Any more assumptions, genius?

And by the way there is no temple for Xi Jinping. That would be ridiculous.

modi_3196912b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom