What's new

India to send more troops to Afghanistan

Keep your crap with you buddy. Pakistan was the founder of Taliban, supporter (only Pakistan, SA and UAE recognised taliban gvt in Afghanistan) of them. Now you have sided with the Americans fearing they will send you to stone age otherwise and developped 'Good Taliban Bad Taliban Theory'.
What a great evidence you have.....I am totally convinced.

mjaushad,

Please answer my valuable questions... it is in the interest of Pakistan..

I hate to say this and i will feels guilty i know but i will said.

May the All Pakistani RIP(Who claim that Raw is spreding terrorism in Pakistan)....... Praying in advance :lol:
Thanks.......

I answerd your questions........if you can read which i believe you do.

Why are they against you and seeking India's help? Don't you think it is a shame that your own people are killing you now. (You considered afghan as your brother.) and 5% are your own people...

So if you're so sure about it, then it is a very nauseous act that India has done. RAW is an Indian organistion, which has cozened Pakistan. They created an army and that army (TTP) is now attacking you on daily basis. You should sue India for this disgraceful act.

:) The Question is that what India means by Assets ????

Indeed not roads neither hospitals neither medicines nor cookies they provide there But RAW headquarters, RAW Agents and RAW terror training camps in Afghanistan. :azn::azn:

And if you had followed the media, India did not cry over death of its "9" (You can read teh figure upside down too as claimed by India) nationals. Not much projection nor protest as had been the norm in the past.

And one more thing the Karzai pro-India govt had also banned the coverage of the site by Media and they are banned any coverage in the future. Because it exposes the identity of those killed and attacked.
So Madam Jana went there and giving live commentry. Unfortunately Nobody in world buys your story.

Why are they against you and seeking India's help? Don't you think it is a shame that your own people are killing you now. (You considered afghan as your brother.) and 5% are your own people...

So if you're so sure about it, then it is a very nauseous act that India has done. RAW is an Indian organistion, which has cozened Pakistan. They created an army and that army (TTP) is now attacking you on daily basis. You should sue India for this disgraceful act.
No i donot feel ashamed because these people arent even .00001 percent of Pakistan. and they are only 5% of the TTP.

Ever counted number of Indians fighting against india.

I hate to say this and i will feels guilty i know but i will said.

May the All Pakistani RIP(Who claim that Raw is spreding terrorism in Pakistan)....... Praying in advance :lol:

so you have doubt in this regard even you think the RAW created for sale vegetables in India. :cheesy: hmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

may be it :pakistan:

Assets in here means Schools, when we give them education we inturn help there society by not engaging in anti-social Activities, which in return will help us reduce cross border terrorism, that is ISI will not get men to export terrorism to be simple, and thats an asset to us... building schools in the epicenter of terrorism is always an asset to every country which is a victim of terror... and How do You know RAW agents are setting up HQ's there???

:) Turky, Japan, US, and many other countries have built schools in Pakistan as well as health facilities. They do not claim it as their assests :)

Neither they send their army to protect these.

The bottom line is be real and dont play bluff, these schools or roads in Afghanistan are NOT Indian assets.

:) Turky, Japan, US, and many other countries have built schools in Pakistan as well as health facilities. They do not claim it as their assests :)

The bottom line is be real and dont play bluff, these schools or roads in Afghanistan are NOT Indian assets.
But the equipments and engineers and doctors are Assets.........We dont have Aladin's Chirag to build schools, hospitals or road.....

No i donot feel ashamed because these people arent even .00001 percent of Pakistan. and they are only 5% of the TTP.

Ever counted number of Indians fighting against india.

India? Its a pathetic country, lets not talk about it. You know toilets and all, yuk.. but the problem is that, In India people are fighting against India on some social issues. They are not trying to impose beating of their women, closing down pubs, bars etc, No education for Children etc. So India is way to behind Pakistan Taliban.

I am getting confused now, I don't understand whether you are proud of afghans or you are ashamed. But you said you are not. then you are not proud also.

Pakistan is having the 7th largest army to protect it.... what about afghanistan???? Pakistan is capable enough to protect its country men and its assets.. Afghanistan is not able to, it needs foreign support to stabilize itself... and please dont crash land your fantasy's give them a smooth surface then u will know whats happening

Last edited:
As i told you before some place......Reality is not always available on INTERNET LINKs.....i hope you still remember that. Call it propaganda if you wish....

Ok, but Where is the evidence against India??? pakistan hasnt got any, just doing propaganda....

But the equipments and engineers and doctors are Assets.........We dont have Aladin's Chirag to build schools, hospitals or road.....

:agree: agreed. Human resource can be protected. I was replying to your other countryman who was claiming that if India had built schools then these schools or roads are INDIAN assests ;)

Back
Top Bottom