What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

AK 56/ Chinese made pistols and Ammunition- etc, is used by Indian Police/Paras?

No. But in the last couple of years, the abundance of those weapons have dried up. Also, when such weapons are located, they are usually attributed to shipments from over 10 years ago.

As long as there are unlimited jawans available to sacrifice for war, no questions will ever be asked. Those jawans, are also from the poorer sections of society.

Narendra Modi wears a 56" silk Kurta which costs Rs. 5 lakhs. He changes his clothes everyday. Whatever he wears today, he will not wear another day. Modi eats rotis made of cashew flour. He can blow Rs. 100 crores to entertain his guest, Donald Trump.

Do you think such a man would give a damn about India's poor?

The lower ranks of Indian army/BSF are nothing but CANNON FODDER for the ego of Narendra Modi. That is the plain truth.

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.

your post itself showing the desperation....don't worry...about weapons etc....just wait

Believe it or don't believe it. It's your choice. Next time you ask for personal information from a forum member on a public thread, you will receive an equally befitting response.
It's not as personal as you think. Regarding the developments in Kashmir - first you will try to fight it, then you will be in denial about the inevitable, then there will be grudging acceptance by you, then like the proverbial sour grapes you will deny that you ever wanted Kashmir. So I was wondering whether you will be alive to see all that. I was also wondering if the same events happened in the aftermath of 1971.

- PRTP GWD

Home Diplomacy
India to push for Pakistan’s blacklisting at FATF after Handwara & Keran terror attacks
Pakistan has to work on FATF’s 27-point action plan to come out of the ‘grey list’, but India believes it is still financing terror amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
NAYANIMA BASU6 May, 2020 7:46 pm IST
FATF-image-696x392.jpg

A FATF meeting in session | @FATFNews | Twitter
Text Size:
New Delhi: India is planning to make a stronger case at the Financial Action TaskForce (FATF), to get Pakistan blacklisted for terror financing.

ThePrint has learnt that India will base its case around recent terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, particularly the killing of five security personnel in Handwara last week and the Keran operation before that, to showcase how Pakistan has been supporting terror even as countries are focussing on fighting the Covid-19 pandemic.

While the Paris-based financial watchdog is believed to have given more time to Pakistan to comply with its 27-point action plan, New Delhi has decided to ramp up global pressure against Islamabad, which it believes “is running the business of terror as usual when the world is busy fighting the pandemic”, a top diplomatic source told ThePrint.

The FATF had given Pakistan the 27-point action plan at its plenary in February, failing which it would get ‘blacklisted’, instead of its current place on the ‘grey list’. The FATF had also said if it finds that Pakistan has worked on all parameters, it may even bring the country out of the ‘grey list
Good Luck.

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.
Indeed it is not which is why it has started to see right through your lies and deception. But Good luck in your endeavors. One of your many wishful desires.

AK 56/ Chinese made pistols and Ammunition- etc, is used by Indian Police/Paras?
Did you see what an Indian Muslim did there? It is only this type of IMs that I don't like. I am okay with patriotic Indian Muslims like @GHALIB. In fact my close friend is an Indian Muslim. You got my point?

- PRTP GWD

No. But in the last couple of years, the abundance of those weapons have dried up. Also, when such weapons are located, they are usually attributed to shipments from over 10 years ago.
Abundance part, I agree!- But is still coming through the border from across- I am not talking about quantity.

K

See, there is a war going on in Kashmir. In every war, there are winners and losers. Those who die, and those who kill.

Indians should not be too concerned about a few of our soldiers dying there. They are being used as cannon fodder by Modi and Doval's dirty politics.

I hope there are more conscientious objectors in Indian army very soon. Let there be a plebiscite in the Kashmir Valley and this issue settled for good.

And if Indian government wants to fight, more brave Jawans will have to die.

So the question should really be for Narendra Modi: "What pleasure do you get to see Indian soldiers die to satisfy your ego?"

Dekhna yeh hai how many Indians can dare to ask Modi this question on his Twitter account

That suicide attack in Pulwama was enough to open eyes of any guy if he has some intellect or IQ

You can't travel around with 40 kgs of explosives without security and intelligence agencies of India knowing in IOK. It is not possible. An attack on the scale of Pulwama needs at least 2-3 months of planning if not more. Kashmiri militants today don't have that kind of ability

Funny nobody in India even today knows answers to all the questions related to that attack. People have been made to focus on Pakistan and Balakot and F16 and all that. Nobody asked the real tough questions. Modi played the whole India and he was successful in that

Did you see what an Indian Muslim did there? It is only this type of IMs that I don't like. I am okay with patriotic Indian Muslims like @GHALIB. In fact my close friend is an Indian Muslim. You got my point?

- PRTP GWD

Who gets to decide which Muslims are patriotic, and which are not?

I don't consider @xeuss any less patriotic than any Hindu I have ever met.

- PRTP GWD
What did he do?- Dont please speculate and create a false narrative- Are you saying he is not patriotic Indian just because he is not towing your line of thought?- At least he is man enough to openly say what he truly believes- The people I would be very skeptical about are the ones who try to play each other against one another.

AND NO I DID NOT GET YOUR POINT.

- PRTP GWD
Ghalib is a sanghi not a muslim.. who are you fooling?

Back
Top Bottom