What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

No..this time around there is a strong case against pak..i strongly believe they will be blacklisted...supporting and financing violence is highly unacceptable in todays world.

Well your chances are higher, *cough* Canada *cough*..

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.

Does the world really give a damn what india says or thinks?

Does india have ANY credible or genuine proof that the freedom fighters are being supplied by Pakistan?

:azn:

I believe you are mistaken, you'll have to add in another night, your age + 9 months + 12 hours. Oh boy
Oh I was being "colourful" to keep things simple. If you want to be scientific, it is actually his age + approximately 8.5 months +/- this 12 hours business. Don't ask me to explain the 8.5.

No..this time around there is a strong case against pak..i strongly believe they will be blacklisted...supporting and financing violence is highly unacceptable in todays world.

At MOST Pakistan will remain on the grey list. india is an irrelevant and poverty stricken nation on the world stage that nobody gives a damn about. Nobody respects or cares about a useless pathetic nation who routinely gets bit*h slapped by a 7× smaller nation.........:azn:

Weapons found on militants in the last few encounters were local weapons that were seized from police/paras. Their arms train seems to have dried up long ago.
AK 56/ Chinese made pistols and Ammunition- etc, is used by Indian Police/Paras?

See, there is a war going on in Kashmir. In every war, there are winners and losers. Those who die, and those who kill.

Indians should not be too concerned about a few of our soldiers dying there. They are being used as cannon fodder by Modi and Doval's dirty politics.

I hope there are more conscientious objectors in Indian army very soon. Let there be a plebiscite in the Kashmir Valley and this issue settled for good.

And if Indian government wants to fight, more brave Jawans will have to die.

So the question should really be for Narendra Modi: "What pleasure do you get to see Indian soldiers die to satisfy your ego?"

Dekhna yeh hai how many Indians can dare to ask Modi this question on his Twitter account

As long as there are unlimited jawans available to sacrifice for war, no questions will ever be asked. Those jawans, are also from the poorer sections of society.

Back
Top Bottom