What's new

INDIA TO PURCHASE RAYTHEON STINGER MISSILES

Stinger FIM-92H Block 1 missiles, FIM-92F Block 1 missiles are 70s tech!!! You might be using 40s tech then.

ah-64-apache-longbow_002.jpg

Fear! :D
We dont use stinger anymore Taliban use it not us i dont think Army use them anymore we have our own system Anza .Americans r just milking Indian cow nothing more .

We dont use stinger anymore Taliban use it not us i dont think Army use them anymore we have our own system Anza .Americans r just milking Indian cow nothing more .

India is the soppy powwa is weapons purchases. They got it right this time. You have to give them credit. As compare to MMRCA, which is still dragging on.

Indian scientists are bound by laws of physics. They can not harness the energy of djinns, can not run cars on water or create entire missile systems while being able to produce only 30 something critical missile sub systems out of 94.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/82698/scientists-our-kind/

http://tribune.com.pk/story/416542/the-water-car-fraud/

While India has to purchase even something like Stingers, Pakistan on the other hand exporting it's Anza systems to countries like Malaysia. :D

10brigedparado8.jpg

I wonder which Helicopter Gunship in Malaysian inventory uses Anza for A2A role ?

You can't use Anza for air to air role from attack helicopter. This missile are for upcoming Apache.

:lol:

Like Amrica has been milking you in the name of aids LOl
Before proceeding to any purchase we spent years bargaining & studying the deal & prospect..
Unlike Pakistan which keep surveillance on world's second hand dibbas only..
Banyas aren't easy to be milked..
I dont agree with you many American weapons taouted to Pak before India bought .
You can't use Anza for air to air role from attack helicopter. This missile are for upcoming Apache.
i know i am talking about tech .We getting AH 1 Z can fire Aim 9 missle .I think PAA not looking Heli for Air to Ait role very little use .

Back
Top Bottom