What's new

India to name and shame rapists on official websites, govt says

Is that all they can do? Pricks.

Thats all all such govts can do lame weak and criminals including our Pak govts.

On the other hand what they can do can be judged from public support in both the countries.

thats what count

Is that all they can do? Pricks.
I know its not enough but it brings shame to the people who are related to these culprits. I don't agree that these relatives and family members should pay for the crimes of these animals but it sends a message to the potential criminals who might have to think twice now that their actions can create not only problems to them but their families too.

So we can't fully agree or disagree with this decision. One has to look at psychological aspect of this decision.

It will be the bussiest website of India, Rape cases are high!

Now you are an expert in criminology too.All around the world among criminology experts, there is an overwhelming consensus that the death penalty never has been, is not and never could be a deterrent to violent crimes.The death penalty has absolutely nothing to do with crime rates..Your argument is full of hot air.

Death penalty did drastically reduced the Acid violence as well as rapes in Bangladesh. Its a huge deterrent.

Death penalty did drastically reduced the Acid violence as well as rapes in Bangladesh. Its a huge deterrent.

So will any guaranteed punishment.People who propose Death penalty are the one who believes in stone age concept of An eye for an eye.Their has been many researches on this subject all over the world and it has been proven again and again the death penalty makes no difference in the crime rate.

The purpose of the justice system in most countries, in the event that a criminal has been proved to be guilty beyond reasonable doubt, is not to exact revenge on the criminal on behalf of the victims, but to ensure that the crime is punished.If you guarantee that crimes are punished you can bring down the crime rate.That's the most efficient way of fighting crime.

So will any guaranteed punishment.People who propose Death penalty are the one who believes in stone age concept of An eye for an eye.Their has been many researches on this subject all over the world and it has been proven again and again the death penalty makes no difference in the crime rate.

The purpose of the justice system in most countries, in the event that a criminal has been proved to be guilty beyond reasonable doubt, is not to exact revenge on the criminal on behalf of the victims, but to ensure that the crime is punished.If you guarantee that crimes are punished you can bring down the crime rate.That's the most efficient way of fighting crime.

Brother I am not here to counter your logic neither I am dying to kill people.
My point was in 3rd world countries like us people have a sense of immunity and most of the time evade punishment. That is the biggest incentives that they commit to the big crime like rape, murder and corruption. The death penalty just sends a clear message that the state is serious about those crimes and works as a deterrent. Its nothing to do revenge or eye for an eye.

Yu can not stop a serial killer of killing more people by death penalty but you can certainly control the bigger masses.

:lol: just go to a hormons expert and s/he can tell you women can have beared.

2. men are giving birth to kids as well.

just go and ask them who is stronger. How much courage it takes to have one in womb .

one can feel what would have been the halat of so-called men if it was through a natural way.

When they use unnatural means majority how many women you see walking on earth with beard you need to get your brain checked seriously

Back
Top Bottom