What's new

India to launch unmanned crew module in December

No pics yet? Plus there was supposed to be an interim test drop from an IAF plane. Has that happened?

From Nasaspaceflight forum subsection : Indian Launchers

here is the link Indian Human Spaceflight Program
354ca8f6f1071bd98102f444a7ba44e8._.png

bc3ab4b3b1fbfede44f989fca19b1e65.jpg

If you want India to really progress, then you should compare with America, not be so obsessed with China.

I wonder who will send a man to space first, Space X or India? What do you guys think?
India China have similar populations and by 1980s same economic conditions, only test case that matches India is China, on the other hand USA got a cycle of more than 200 years after exterminating indigenous populace. USA built most of their early infrastructure with slave labor(heck even early rail road were built by chinese slaves for USA) and development is easier when you have much less population and unlimited resources, even China has more resources than India(this means India will need much more innovation to develop with same growth cycles as china).

And SpaceX has direct NASA support with majority of ex NASA teams working with SpaceX, govt. loans and TOTs its likely SpaceX will start launching crews to ISS with in 2-3 years, on the other hand Indian govt. has yet to approve budget for flying humans which ISRO calculated around 2008 to be 2.5 to 3 Billion $.
ISRO has technical capability to launch Indians in space with in 5 years once budget is release which likely to be done by late in this decade so we can probably see first Indian in space sent by India around 2023-2025.

Last edited:
Luca1: 6371395 said:
If you want India to really progress, then you should compare with America, not be so obsessed with China.

I wonder who will send a man to space first, Space X or India? What do you guys think?
As far as am concerned I really salute the growth of China and a first Asian country to challenge USA and Russia . India should follow chinese path to became a global leader . Wat is there to get jealous about. It's their country they worked hard . So Indians will always help appreciate and Co operate. Because we are more or less same cultured people. So if chin wants india to join its space race India must accept.

There are some basic ideologies for India. We don't /Should make enemies . We want peace and development . But it's always the other side say pak and chin . They want to stop India's developments . At any cost . From loosing prestige and honour in the name of competition. And this is sick man .. for real . Its like I can't grow so I won't allow you to grow . You know Wat am saying right ? Even some one from our friends do this kinda things .What you will think about that person . For having this sort of mindset ?

Back
Top Bottom