What's new

India to launch Mars mission next year

India goona beat China with this one... good go India go..in the long run only ISRO is the one which will leave NASA behind...

I am sending SK to get me a Mars bar that's Pakistani mission for a Mars not to Mars. I suggest Indians do the same its easier and tastier.

even mars bar is made in us. dude try to make a chocolate bar in ur country. now go and ask ur chinese friends to start posting crap in this thread bcoz u guys not able to counter us.

India goona beat China with this one... good go India go..in the long run ISRO is the one which will leave NASA behind...
yeah in like 2150..lol

no yar karan.. seriously.. more like by 2030-35... n china is already behind India.

loll dont think so china is behind us.
our max playload capacity to leo if gslv mk 3 is successfull this year will be 10000kg china already has 13000kg
they have done human space flight, and space docking. we r still working on that.
for satellite building technologies japan is way ahead of both india and china. india and china r comparable.
both countries will soon will have their own navigation systems and gps deployed in space.
india is in advanced stages of development of hypersonic vehicles and reentry vehicles.
sre 2 will be tested this year.
we r doing fine but there is no initiative. i have never heard on any progress from isro in human spaceflight. i really worry what they r doing.

if u say we r gonaa takeover nasa i would say dont dream its not happening before 1980 atleast.

I guess instead of exploring space india should explore millions of uneducated hungry kids and provide them with food and education and then when shez become a developed decent nation without thousands of people sleeping on roads she should try such misadventures...At the moment it look funny and ugly ...how can someone be so deaf and dumb and blind...CANT YU SEE THAT HUNGER AND THOSE HUNGER STRICKEN KIDS BEGGING FOR A PIECE OF BREAD...OR THE DESIRE TO SHOW WORLD THAT WE ARE A SUPER NATION HAS BLINDED ALL THE SENSE OUT OF INDIAN ELITE AS WELL THE COMMON THAT HE IS NOT STANDING UP AGAINST SUCH DECISIONS...

loll dont think so china is behind us.
our max playload capacity to leo if gslv mk 3 is successfull this year will be 10000kg china already has 13000kg
they have done human space flight, and space docking. we r still working on that.
for satellite building technologies japan is way ahead of both india and china. india and china r comparable.
both countries will soon will have their own navigation systems and gps deployed in space.
india is in advanced stages of development of hypersonic vehicles and reentry vehicles.
sre 2 will be tested this year.
we r doing fine but there is no initiative. i have never heard on any progress from isro in human spaceflight. i really worry what they r doing.

if u say we r gonaa takeover nasa i would say dont dream its not happening before 1980 atleast.

China i dont trust their quality of missions... India once they have the money.. capability wise they gonna leapfrog much ahead... Indian scientists much better, they just need the resources($$$) to carry out their missions... that is where the economy comes into picture... give Indian scientists the same budget.... china will be no where in the pic as far as REAL(not claimed) acheivements in the space will be concerned... so that is why by 2030-35 i feel India will leave everyone behind...

already u can see Chandrayann has been much more successful then anyhting china has acheived in space programme.. so lift capacity might be less(only temporarily)... but Indian space programmes will always have better results n quality in research.

China i dont trust their quality of missions... India once they have the money.. capability wise they gonna leapfrog much ahead... Indian scientists much better, they just need the resources($$$) to carry out their missions... that is where the economy comes into picture... give Indian scientists the same budget.... china will be no where in the pic as far as REAL(not claimed) acheivements in the space will be concerned... so that is why by 2030-35 i feel India will leave everyone behind...

already u can see Chandrayann has been much more successful then anyhting china has acheived in space programme.. so lift capacity might be less(only temporarily)... but Indian space programmes will always have better results n quality in research.

China is definitely ahead of us in Space/Science/Technology. The reason why we are undertaking such missions in the first place is to catch up with China. We definitely need to catch up to them.

I guess instead of exploring space india should explore millions of uneducated hungry kids and provide them with food and education and then when shez become a developed decent nation without thousands of people sleeping on roads she should try such misadventures...At the moment it look funny and ugly ...how can someone be so deaf and dumb and blind...CANT YU SEE THAT HUNGER AND THOSE HUNGER STRICKEN KIDS BEGGING FOR A PIECE OF BREAD...OR THE DESIRE TO SHOW WORLD THAT WE ARE A SUPER NATION HAS BLINDED ALL THE SENSE OUT OF INDIAN ELITE AS WELL THE COMMON THAT HE IS NOT STANDING UP AGAINST SUCH DECISIONS...

i think instead if helping our poor indian govt should first fund some education for u and send u to a good school as u have no, not tiny understanding of development.

according to u india should stop all the developments and wait till till it becomes a developed nation. ohh thats what pak is doing i guess waiting till pak is 100% rich and they suddenly they will become a scientific and space superpower.

unfortunately it doesn't work that way. if we didnt launch satellited india would never any industry like tv, internet, telecom. we will be just like u guys still cant achieve what we did in 1970. the prime responsibility of goi is to make organisations like isro, drdo, infrastructure and 100s other extremely strong, so when those ppl get educated and come out of poverty these organisations are ready to absorb their talent. whats the point of educated and rich population when no one is their to make use of them. nation will fall apart just like pak is doing.

as i always said "try to find sadness in your own pathetic situation not in our progress". development has again happened in india, india has moved forward with mars mission, pakistan has achieved nothing. i know my post will hit u really bad.ahahha

China is definitely ahead of us in Space/Science/Technology. The reason why we are undertaking such missions in the first place is to catch up with China. We definitely need to catch up to them.

i mean the things which India is behind like lift capacity etc will be made up... but the results n research quality of Indian programmes is much better.. so better utilisation n more benefits out of the programmes... and once India has the money lift caapcity etc is something India will catch up.. so by 2030-35 India will be ahead of NASA even ( if we have the money.. think of it even now NASA has so many Indians. when India has money India will leave NASA behind)..

i mean the things which India is behind like lift capacity etc will be made up... but the results n research quality of Indian programmes is much better.. so better utilisation n more benefits out of the programmes... and once India has the money lift caapcity etc is something India will catch up.. so by 2030-35 India will be much ahead overall

dude stop. we r doing good and a huge amount of missions lined up for nxt 2 yrss in isro. so just pray they r good. stop cometing.
i know we will make up in payload capacity by this year but the human mission is still we r lagging. so just chill and wait whaats coming

dude stop. we r doing good and a huge amount of missions lined up for nxt 2 yrss in isro. so just pray they r good. stop cometing.
i know we will make up in payload capacity by this year but the human mission is still we r lagging. so just chill and wait whaats coming
I agree human mssion we are lagging

but its only coz of money. but Indian programmes are much better in research quality then chinese.
just hope Indian economy booms in next two decades, then nothing can stop Indian space programme. :)

On Shoe string Budget you can do so much is recommendable

one of those hungry kids will become scientist one day and we don't want him/her to go to other countries..We try to have a balanced growth and we are succeeding...

lol, i have saved this funny thread, to see how will it turn out next, but my bet again it is going to be another laughing stock

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom