What's new

India to have fastest super computer soon!!

^^^ I think people were just shocked at the claim that "India is going to have the fastest supercomputer soon"... when India isn't even in the Top 50 supercomputers today.

The level of the boast was so incredible that people forgot to flame. :D

Building a supercomputer is not something like building a nuclear sub. It doesn't need any long and expensive R&D that takes decades. All the components like PSU, processors, gpu, cables, cabins are all available off the shelf and no sanctions can stop you from buying them. Most of them use Linux which is opensource and free loll. So I don't know whay you are so damm surprised, even Pakistan can build no1 supercomputer if they have money to do.

More surprising thing would have been if the article said that India will design its own 12 core processor and build a supercomputer with it. Thats something that would actually surprise me.

Building a supercomputer is no real big achievement apart from the fact then Indian scientists and engineers will get a much faster system to conduct research on. It is not a real victory for electronics industry.

^^^ I think people were just shocked at the claim that "India is going to have the fastest supercomputer soon"... when India isn't even in the Top 50 supercomputers today.

totally agree. their carrier failed and delayed again :lol:

:pop:
In democracy, when huge funding happens it has to be announced. Only, security critical projects are kept a secret. I do understand your ignorance. I can only pity.

OP: Yes the next need of the hour is to improve the computing capacity. Super-computing is not invention anymore and is just a matter of logistics and economics. Each country, as per their capacity in terms of economics and logistical needs develop super computers and the race is mere metrics and means nothing per se.

I pity your indian democracy! you cheerleading trolls common knowledge is appalling!

do you know the complexities involved in a supercomputer and the huge scientific tests and researches that have done before it!

do you know what "logistic" is?

I pity your indian democracy! you cheerleading trolls common knowledge is appalling!

do you know the complexities involved in a supercomputer and the huge scientific tests and researches that have done before it!

do you know what "logistic" is?

What he meant was the it is not an invention for any country that is previously experienced in building many supercomputers.

But you are only interested in trolling so screw it, continue.

What he meant was the it is not an invention for any country that is previously experienced in building many supercomputers.

But you are only interested in trolling so screw it, continue.

you cant even distinguish what trolling is as exhibiting by your cheerleading indians from comments that hit your woes and fallacies!

there are inventions involved! no indians can understand that!

As I have pointed out, you people live in a delusion and cheer on the drop of a dime and blatantly scornful of the progress that other countries are making in their development of supercomputing!

Talk about invention, do something anywhere near this one before you pitiful people keep on bragging in thin air:

made-in-china-countrys-new-supercomputer-uses-homegrown-chips/

no one is begrudging Indian achievement. Indians are hard working people like everyone else
The problem is that while most countries achieve something great, announce it to the world, then celebrate.
Indians Announce something, celebrate, then maybe achieve it.

Which is why everyone laughs at them.

Announcement before achievement is must in the the country like India.
Indian central government is answerable to parliament, the computer will be made after 5 years while budget session comes every year. Suppose if India(govt) doesn't announce the project what will they answer to parliament that where
7px-Indian_Rupee_symbol.svg.png
4,700 crore has gone??
4,700 crore is not that small amount which govt can hide from parliament. Any how if India had not announced the project now, it will be mandatory for them to announce it in march next year(budget session).

Sadly, we should learn from Indians. Just count the number of Indian CEOs in U.S. and you will find out that they are in general more successful in career than us. Bragging is sometimes encouraged in office.

Announcement before achievement = bragging, I feel shame on your country's bragging culture

India Culture = Talk More, Do less

Chinese Culture = Talk Less, Do More

Announcement before achievement = bragging, I feel shame on your country's bragging culture

Chinese Culture = Talk Less, Do More

So was the soviet culture, their entire space program happened in secrecy. Even the top designer kariolov was not known whether he existed or not. On the other hand american program happened in open. They made videos giving every detail about saturn 5 before even building and testing it(still available on ytb). Verner Von gave open speeches on space program to educate people. Soviets won many races in the beginning like first human in space, eva etc. But eventually america won why??? Because every american knew what their country was doing. Where their money was going and what was being built.

Anyways man this is not about culture. This is about different political systems. India has to tell the country where 1 billion $ are going. Sorry this is how democracy works. Dont like it? go jump off the shanghai tower, atleast one generation of scumbags wont be born on this planet.

So was the soviet culture, their entire space program happened in secrecy. Even the top designer kariolov was not known whether he existed or not.

Russia? they can brag because they sent first man into the universe

compare India with Russia = a Big JOKE

Sadly, we should learn from Indians. Just count the number of Indian CEOs in U.S. and you will find out that they are in general more successful in career than us. Bragging is sometimes encouraged in office.

isnt that one of the causes of collapse in the us economy? they use indians as ceo because they want to create the sentiments of selling in highly nationalistic and traditionally backward india!

how many Japanese, German, French ceo are there! why indians? think about it!

isnt that one of the causes of collapse in the us economy? they use indians as ceo because they want to create the sentiments of selling in highly nationalistic and traditionally backward india!

how many Japanese, German, French ceo are there! why indians? think about it!

Collapse of Us economy is because of the banking sector and real estate, I dont think Indians are much into that.

If you have nothing to contribute, at least dont troll!!!
you act like paranoid, your this question has been answered by different members in different words. But you still stuck to the same line. Your continuous ranting remembers me of a parrot which struck to the same line without logic!!

Back
Top Bottom