India to get $4.5 mn US aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
world's largest number of slums,
even larger number of slum-dogs,
world's highest number of prostitutes,
most number of aids patients,
etc etc,,,,and the list goes on......

and u r telling us which seems to be a title of a hollywood movie '100 Billion Dollars' lol :rofl::lol:

Mr. WAQAS,
we have poverty on both sides of the border i believe, south asia in general is one of the most underdeveloped regions in the world(srilanka in this regard is far better), so the non-south asians reading this would be laughing their heads off don't you think?;)

Allocation of 100 billion slums for the People of 1 billion is indeed a Nice move by Our Over frustrated neighbour who Does not have the Guts to see the state of the world's 10th failed nation which he represents , Indeed a pathetic situation for you my friend :lol:

i used 100 billion in context of '100 billion dollars on defence' as some super duper dreamers have said in this thread. you should have read the thread first before replying, i think u was also dreaming while replying....lol:lol::lol:

i used 100 billion in context of '100 billion dollars on defence' as some super duper dreamers have said in this thread. you should have read the thread first before replying, i think u was also dreaming while replying....lol:lol::lol:

What do u mean "You was also?" so you were dreaming???lol, well I wasnt, I was the one who woke you up, see now that you realized... No need to thank me, It was my duty to wake u up, my pleasure

thanks for telling what we are (slumdogs )

i didn't meant that, i really really apologize to anyone who construed the meaning of my post as u did,
i have no right of laughing on anyone's poverty,

i was just laughing on 100 billion dollar.

i didn't meant that, i really really apologize to anyone who construed the meaning of my post as u did,
i have no right of laughing on anyone's poverty,

i was just laughing on 100 billion dollar.

plz read what you said

100 billion slums is not less than a natural disaster

Whats if we have 100 billion slums......................but we know how to progress............we know how to stay happy.

Yesterday we wasted a rocket worth 660 million dollars ..More aid please ?!

ye bakwas tum se hi shru hoi hai or hum ne kab kaha hum sab bill gates ki ulad hai jesy ke tum khud ko samajhty ho chutiya na hoon to:angry:sari dunya ko india chalata hai haan?????

Mods, are words like these allowed on the forum ?

And regarding your bakwaas imran bhai, try reading links that i give you

Emerging economies India and China can lead world past recession: APEC economist

India can lead World out of slump-Interviews-Opinion-The Economic Times

China, India will lead economic recovery - thestar.com

FT.com / China / Economy & Trade - China and India lead Asian economic rebound

Hum bill gates ki aulaad nahi hai par inshallah bill gates hamari aulaad ho jayega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom