What's new

India to develop missiles with France

No need so angry,I mean that DRDO should be more efficient,most of its project are delayed,I felt very uncomfortable when I heard that IF even had to order12.7gun from foreign company ~

See every thing is difficult When You are starting from scratch and Try to bring it in the standards of the armed forces which are already using the best products made around the world, So making the very first product better than the products made by those experianced in the field and also there latest is something difficult

No need so angry,I mean that DRDO should be more efficient,most of its project are delayed,I felt very uncomfortable when I heard that IF even had to order12.7gun from foreign company ~

If US says its 'uncomfortable' that China is unable to manufacture its own Jet engines and is Importing them what will u say.. ? ? ?

Perhaps... "Go Mind ur Own Business .. Its Our Money .. Its our Will where to spend.. "

If u understand Relative Expenditure and Its Impact on Defence Procurement u'll understand what i mean..

US with 700 Billion Budget is Incomparable to China.. No point in asking or as u said feeling 'uncomfortable' why China is NOT having a 6th Generation Figher Plane Project or a Nimitz Class Carrier ..

Similarily, China : India and India : Pakistan.

Last edited:
See every thing is difficult When You are starting from scratch and Try to bring it in the standards of the armed forces which are already using the best products made around the world, So making the very first product better than the products made by those experianced in the field and also there latest is something difficult

I know the diffidulty,but criticism can improve the DRDO,TATA is more efficient than DRDO~

I know the diffidulty,but criticism can improve the DRDO,TATA is more efficient than DRDO~

Thats because TATA is PVT, it needs to Survive , DRDO is a Govt Funded organization and is still doing wonders in the field....

Thats because TATA is PVT, it needs to Survive , DRDO is a Govt Funded organization and is still doing wonders in the field....

oh come on efficiency ... ???

How many Entities in the world are capable of making 5000KM Missiles .. or Hypersonic Shaurya ... or Arjun MBT or ... BMD Systems ??

We are talking about products which less than 5 Nations can develop on their own and u are evaluating efficiency of DRDO ?

Yes they are late... But can a Private Company with Zero initial Input Develop such weapons keeping all the issues of National Security in Place ?

I Firmly support the idea of Private sector being involved in the current defence RnD but in the era of 60-90s when All the Defence Tech was developed from scratch No other entity could have actually given us such Technology.

Private sector has developed after 80s and in India DRDO is Incomparable as of Now..

Though no doubt.. L&T, Tata Power and Similar Entities have a great opportunity in Indian Defence Market.

If US says its 'uncomfortable' that China is unable to manufacture its own Jet engines and is Importing them what will u say.. ? ? ?

Perhaps... "Go Mind ur Own Business .. Its Our Money .. Its our Will where to spend.. "

If u understand Relative Expenditure and Its Impact on Defence Procurement u'll understand what i mean..

US with 700 Billion Budget is Incomparable to China.. No point in asking or as u said feeling 'uncomfortable' why China is NOT having a 6th Generation Figher Plane Project or a Nimitz Class Carrier ..

Similarily, China : India and India : Pakistan.

There are more critics than praise in Chinese forum
China is thirst for:
(homemad)
Aircraft Engine
Large-scale gas turbine
Strategic transport aircraft
Strategic bomber
Aircraft carrier
Internet Root Servers
CPU~~~

oh come on efficiency ... ???

How many Entities in the world are capable of making 5000KM Missiles .. or Hypersonic Shaurya ... or Arjun MBT or ... BMD Systems ??

We are talking about products which less than 5 Nations can develop on their own and u are evaluating efficiency of DRDO ?

Yes they are late... But can a Private Company with Zero initial Input Develop such weapons keeping all the issues of National Security in Place ?

I Firmly support the idea of Private sector being involved in the current defence RnD but in the era of 60-90s when All the Defence Tech was developed from scratch No other entity could have actually given us such Technology.

Private sector has developed after 80s and in India DRDO is Incomparable as of Now..

Though no doubt.. L&T, Tata Power and Similar Entities have a great opportunity in Indian Defence Market.

Thats why I Said its doing wonders in this Field.... And As far as TATA, its natural that A Pvt company would Go fast....

And there is No Institution In the world Which R&D's Basic Civilian Stuffs to Sophisticated Military Products...

great news ...

these all SAMs can help india to make their own Long Range SAMs.

There are more critics than praise in Chinese forum
China is thirst for:
(homemad)
Aircraft Engine
Large-scale gas turbine
Strategic transport aircraft
Strategic bomber
Aircraft carrier
Internet Root Servers
CPU~~~

Brother, At Any stage u need Not prove the Development and Capability of China.
China is the Only Real Contendor to Challenge US is Most of the Sectors.

My Point was simple. India did not have money to spend on RnD prior to 90s hence we have been late , yes there are other facts as well.. still we made an awesome progress in the field of Ballistics , Aerospace and Rocketory all Credit to DRDO and ISRO , BEL and HAL...

So Just like China CAN Make Fifth Gen Fighters yet the 'economics' suggests it to import it from Russia ; India too is Importing Weapons though a parallel Indegenious Effort in On Track in Almost every Area of Defence RnD.

Sir, m talking about Long Range means more than 300km range
india have nohing like that

As of now we dont need that dear.... A long range missile from 60-100Km range would fit in our arsenal.... But yeah these platforms are necessary to develop better Missiles as You said

The move was expected since there was a major revamp in DRDO management system where the director has stated that projects which are likely to get delayed maybe be urgently seeking foreign assistance. Anyway its a nice collaboration and hope to see more of this kind in future.

because of india's craze for being in big defense news lol

:kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom