What's new

India to buy 9 million barrels of Iranian oil in November despite US sanctions

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: India will buy 9 million barrels of Iranian oil in November, an industry source told Reuters, indicating that the world's third biggest oil importer would continue to buy crude from the Islamic republic despite US sanctions coming into force on November 4.

Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) will lift 6 million barrels of Iranian oil and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd 3 million barrels, the source with the knowledge of the matter said.

The United States has said it plans to impose new sanctions targeting Iran's oil sector on November 4 with the aim of stopping the country's involvement in conflicts in Syria and Iraq, and bringing the Islamic Republic to the negotiating table for its ballistic missile programme.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...despite-us-sanctions/articleshow/66086954.cms

Oh there will be sanctions for sure. They sanctioned China. Primary sanctions.

But it will be fun to see US sanction the biggest democracy in the world for buying defensive weapons, their "bestest" ally now.

S-400 deal --- Check
Iran Oil --- Check
Chahbahar --- Check
No Sanctions --- Check

Damn thats too much of heart attack for neighbours in 24 hours.

IF... my info is correct ARMATA is also discussed between India and Russia... if India agrees to BUY it, preferred delivery...

S-400 deal --- Check
Iran Oil --- Check
Chahbahar --- Check
No Sanctions --- Check

Damn thats too much of heart attack for neighbours in 24 hours.
Neighbors are busy with their own problems , only few on pdf are having brain fever of american sanctions against india.

I believe the payments would be in INR and there would be a big discount too :enjoy:
Discount to banta hai. Itna risk le rahen hai .

Oh there will be sanctions for sure. They sanctioned China. Primary sanctions.

But it will be fun to see US sanction the biggest democracy in the world for buying defensive weapons, their "bestest" ally now.

Trump baba is friend of modi.

Let's see what the coward does. Always making tall claims. Will the US apply sanctions?

Donald Trump: me and Modi are friends...

Vladimir Putin: me and Modi are friends...

Shinzo Abe: me and Modi are friends...

Ashraf Ghani: me and Modi are friends...

List of India's partner nations:

- USA and Russia
- Iran and Saudi Arabia
- Syria and Libya
- Palestine and Israel

Something is really burning badly across the border... Burnol out of stock :)

The Indian Rupee has already fallen to another record low of almost 75 just because Donald Trump said a few words on the global headlines.

Now he is going around the world talking about how "Tariff King India" is causing huge damage to American industries and jobs.

What happens to the Rupee if Donald Trump sanctions India again (after already applying steel and aluminium tariffs before)?

India needs to fix their currency crisis and deficit crisis ASAP.

Indian Rupee has fallen to a record low of near 75 just because Donald Trump said a few words on the global headlines.

Now he is going around the world talking about how "Tariff King India" is causing huge damage to American industries and jobs.

What happens to the Rupee if Donald Trump sanctions India again (after already applying steel and aluminium tariffs)?

Let us worry about the Rupee, you worry about the orange.

Back
Top Bottom