What's new

India to buy $5 billion oil, gas from US & spend $18 billion in defence

Ok t
Han Warrior was my brother's ID which was deleted after he went overseas. Why am I am Pakistani all a sudden? Why not Singaporean?
Ok then he is not ur president. He was pak president.
My point was USA is sugar daddy of pak and india can never and will never take pak position .

Ok t

Ok then he is not ur president. He was
You are the ones running behind them for the sake of a trade deal. :lol:

You can't even buy oil from Iran without US permission. :lol:
A few months ago, you said we surrendered and the US won. Where is this trade deal btw? Look at who visited us to get a deal recently.

Unlike you, we don't need US permission to buy oil. India was praying so hard for a waiver. If we were to act like a poodle like India, we wouldn't even be a threat to US right? Common sense bhai, common sense.:D

A few months ago, you said we surrendered and the US won. Where is this trade deal btw? Look at who visited us to get a deal recently.

:lol: You've become delusional. What did we surrender?

Unlike you, we don't need US permission to buy oil. India was praying so hard for a waiver. If we were to act like a poodle like India, we wouldn't even be a threat to US right? Common sense bhai, common sense.:D

:lol:

We don't need a waiver as well. But what's interesting is China is sticking to the waiver limits. :lol:

Bhai??
If u are pakistani or pak origin.
The musharraf video was for you to show how it leader or powerful dictator was bending in front of Americans.if u r chinese or chinese origin , just cause u failed in negotiation then u say that we don't need permission. And indian negotiated well for oil as well as s400 deal.
U r free to call moon a SUN but fact remains that it's called diplomacy.

We don't need a waiver as well. But what's interesting is China is sticking to the waiver limits. :lol:
Thats because if economic sanctions escalates ,it will china at great loss as china export to US n Europe is major part of chinese export.
So who is acting like poodle here ?

Wear the green and white proud!

Thats because if economic sanctions escalates ,it will china at great loss as china export to US n Europe is major part of chinese export.

The Chinese are already bending over backwards because of the US-China trade war.

Companies are even withdrawing job offers from college graduates because of it.

We don't need a waiver as well. But what's interesting is China is sticking to the waiver limits.
We, as in CHINA. even your friend above thinks you are Chini now. You don't need a waiver? :lol:. India is an American poodle, that's why you are not a threat. Only sovereign independent powers like China is a threat. Please check the import data and see if we are 'sticking to the waiver'.:cool:

Bhai??
If u are pakistani or pak origin.
The musharraf video was for you to show how it leader or powerful dictator was bending in front of Americans.if u r chinese or chinese origin , just cause u failed in negotiation then u say that we don't need permission. And indian negotiated well for oil as well as s400 deal.
U r free to call moon a SUN but fact remains that it's called diplomacy.

Yup, I use bhai when I talk to Indians, even -ji, a habit acquired during my BR days. Anything wrong bhai? Is saying modi-ji wrong bhai? :enjoy:

Hey Pakistan can do whatever they want bhai. Still doesn't make you less of a poodle to the Americans. What! You need to negtiate with the US for S400 and Iran oil. Since when do sovereign nations need to 'negotiate' for arms and oil? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You see China negotiating?

Well I can't deny that economic war is bad for China and alot of companies will get hurt, but we are still saying no to defend our sovereignty and until we see an acceptable deal. A country willing to sacrifice her economic well being to defend sovereignty is now a poodle? If we were like a good poodle like India, we wouldn't even have a trade war in the first place.:china:

Wear the green and white proud!
I am already wearing my red and yellow stars proudly bhai.

Yup, I use bhai when I talk to Indians, even -ji, a habit acquired during my BR days. Anything wrong bhai? Is saying modi-ji wrong bhai? :enjoy:

Hey Pakistan can do whatever they want bhai. Still doesn't make you less of a poodle to the Americans. What! You need to negtiate with the US for S400 and Iran oil. Since when do sovereign nations need to 'negotiate' for arms and oil? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You see China negotiating?

Well I can't deny that economic war is bad for China and alot of companies will get hurt, but we are still saying no to defend our sovereignty and until we see an acceptable deal. A country willing to sacrifice her economic well being to defend sovereignty is now a poodle? If we were like a good poodle like India, we wouldn't even have a trade war in the first place.:china:

I am already wearing my red and yellow stars proudly bhai.
So u mean to say that china never negotiated any deal with any country?

We, as in CHINA. even your friend above thinks you are Chini now. You don't need a waiver? :lol:. India is an American poodle, that's why you are not a threat. Only sovereign independent powers like China is a threat. Please check the import data and see if we are 'sticking to the waiver'.:cool:

Is that why the Americans were pressuring China to attack India while they were sending in their 7th Fleet into the Bay of Bengal in 71?

I don't think you understand the meaning of poodle.

American trap well and truly set.

imagine having to rely on America for your oil needs. America now tells india it needs waivers to do business with other countries :lol:

The trap is in place and set

Back
Top Bottom