What's new

India to Borrow and Spend More in 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desiman. Please stop posting these links. They are not related to what is being discussed. You are wasting your time

India On The Path To Be The Fastest Growing Economy In The World

The growing perception of ‘we can do it’ has put India in the path of the fastest growing economy in the world. And, so is our workforce as evident from the growing optimism.

"We are facing a major problem,'' said Farooq, a senior executive at Marvel Gloves Industries, which produces 3 million pairs of gloves a month, most used in industrial production in India. ``Despite importing gloves we are not able to meet demand.''

He said that they had a heavy demand of gloves, which began five months ago. Ford and Nissan are the customers of Marvel Gloves.

Driven by the optimism of possibility and government stimulus, there has been a record recovery in manufacturing and other sectors. So, it can be said that the Great Recession is over.

The drive for growth has also led the Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee to boldly say that India could soon overtake China's growth rates.

"It is possible for India to move into double-digit growth and even become the fastest growing economy in the world within next four years,'' the Ministry said recently.

As per an economic survey, it has been noticed that there is a catch of optimism among the Indian workforce and businessmen whicg can propel India to next century.

And why not, India having a large working class of people and high rate of productivity can do it.

India On The Path To Be The Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Business Exchange

\
Desiman. Please stop posting these links. They are not related to what is being discussed. You are wasting your time

no not really Trisonics, this stupid haq guy thinks he knows everything and he thinks that his stupid musings are somehow telling the real story. I know his head is to too thick to get into but his stupid articles give off a totally wrong impression of India which i cannot stand. So let him post his stupid musings and i will post articles about India's amazing growth and prosperity. The coin has to have two sides and this idiot must come to know that.

India will become bla bla bla even the superpower of the universe is nothing to do with china, just leave us alone. Why your india govt and media like comparing china very much? We are sick of this.

India will become bla bla bla even the superpower of the universe is nothing to do with china, just leave us alone. Why your india govt and media like comparing china very much? We are sick of this.

Why dont you search India on Google to see what India will become, ohhhh wait you cant because i dont think your communist government likes Google that much. Sorry case rested, cant blame you for your mindset.

But if you had said that, at least we would have known that you are not myopic, focusing only on the last decade+ and ignoring the previous 50+ years. Yes, Pakistan has not grown as fast as India during the last decade or so, however for about 50 years prior to that, Pakistan's growth, per capita income etc. outpaced and overshadowed India.

What the future holds, we all just have to wait and see...

Typically, the future trend has a higher affinity to recent past than the distant past. I would not go back a few hundred years where India (Today's India and Pakistan put together) was the largest economy in the world and use that as historical benchmark. Similarly, the trends of last decade or so will have much more bearing on what will happen in the next decade. Obviously barring a major unexpected event like a war..

Those are just individual opinions based on personal biases or unmet expectations. It is these same people who are fond of calling states that challenge them "rogue states" and "axis-of-evil" etc.

There are also people who believe that US is a "rogue state" from their perspective. There is even a former US assistant secretary Paul Craig Robets who says US is a "sponsor of terrorism".

Paul Craig Roberts: A Religion Divided Against Itself

Then there is Indian analyst Bharat Verma who says India is failed stare.

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Exactly my point and you can apply this to the your Musings as well

Why dont you search India on Google to see what India will become, ohhhh wait you cant because i dont think your communist government likes Google that much. Sorry case rested, cant blame you for your mindset.

There are more articles about china will be a superpower, and will surpass US in 2050 and bla bla bla than talking about india will bla bla. And most of those article are writen by west not like indian one said by you media and indian. But chinese people dont even think so, bcoz future cant not be predicated, and I think it is better for indian talk more about "india is..." or "india has become..." . Only weaker like talking about future, and that is nonsence.

There are more articles about china will be a superpower, and will surpass US in 2050 and bla bla bla than talking about india will bla bla. And most of those article are writen by west not like indian one said by you media and indian. But chinese people dont even think so, bcoz future cant not be predicated, and I think it is better for indian talk more about "india is..." or "india has become..." . Only weaker like talking about future, and that is nonsence.

you know you have a great future on the Indian t.v. show comedy circus lol

So you are proud of the fact that India receives lot of foreign aid, gives a little bit of it to others, while half of its children are starving?

Haq's Musings: Malnutrition Challenge in India, Pakistan

Here is another statistic for you to mull over:

India's reduction since 1990 :41% against Pakistan's 32% (as of 2008)

While the current figures may still be bad compared to Pakistan, India is make better progress than Pakistan !!!

http://www.unicef.org/rightsite/sow..._TABLE 10. THE RATE OF PROGRESS_EN_111309.pdf

I think you are trolling, bcoz you cant controvert what I said. And it seems you cant talk reasonablly.:lol:

lol you can call it w.e. you want bud, from past experience in know its no use saying anything positive to you about India so why try right ?

lol you can call it w.e. you want bud, from past experience in know its no use saying anything positive to you about India so why try right ?

What are you talking about? I only believe truth, if you can show what I said is wrong I would like hear that. But you should talk reasonablly. Not India will bla bla bla, everyone knows talking about future is nonsence, only weaker like talking about future in ordder to get some confidence.:lol:

What are you talking about? I only believe truth, if you can show what I said is wrong I would like hear that. But you should talk reasonablly. Not India will bla bla bla, everyone knows talking about future is nonsence, only weaker like talking about future in ordder to get some confidence.:lol:

I did my masters at Berkeley many years ago and at that time the head of the economics department at the University of California had done a research paper about India. In this prediction using logical economic analysis and factoring in many variables that are normally associated with economics’ he had predicted that India by 2020 - 2025 will be among the 5 biggest economies in the world. At that time his predictions were criticized and his research paper took a lot of slack. But now some alumni were telling me that the same prof, who is retired now was awarded the dean’s medal for that same research paper which is now part of the MBA curriculum at the university. I am sure the prof was not talking nonsense or was either weak, future predictions are made on the basis of solid facts and modeling the growth on an exponential basis. These reports are taken into criteria when corporation invest in a country so that they know what the future would be like. China’s growth is outstanding there is no doubt to that, but India is not less and the amount of work we have got done in the past 20 years is just amazing. Keep in mind India is a very diverse democracy where the system is normally slow and things don’t happen overnight as in China. We appreciate China growth and prosperity so you must learn to do so for India.

I did my masters at Berkeley many years ago and at that time the head of the economics department at the University of California had done a research paper about India. In this prediction using logical economic analysis and factoring in many variables that are normally associated with economics’ he had predicted that India by 2020 - 2025 will be among the 5 biggest economies in the world. At that time his predictions were criticized and his research paper took a lot of slack. But now some alumni were telling me that the same prof, who is retired now was awarded the dean’s medal for that same research paper which is now part of the MBA curriculum at the university. I am sure the prof was not talking nonsense or was either weak, future predictions are made on the basis of solid facts and modeling the growth on an exponential basis. These reports are taken into criteria when corporation invest in a country so that they know what the future would be like. China’s growth is outstanding there is no doubt to that, but India is not less and the amount of work we have got done in the past 20 years is just amazing. Keep in mind India is a very diverse democracy where the system is normally slow and things don’t happen overnight as in China. We appreciate China growth and prosperity so you must learn to do so for India.

I dont know very much about economy, but what ever you are a economy master or doctor, you cant prediacated future. If your saying about "future predictions are made on the basis of solid facts and modeling the growth on an exponential basis." is right, then what about this article,said by a economy nobel old man called ROBERT FOGEL.
Why China's Economy Will Grow to $123 Trillion by 2040 - By Robert Fogel | Foreign Policy
So, which one is more believable? I think all the articles tried to predicate a country's future is BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom