What's new

India to add muscle to its cyber arsenal

You should ask mods to change your name to "Hateful"...:lol:

because I always tell you guys something you don't want to face?

I asked 3 simple questions, a well educated and respectable indian should be able to face the reality and say "yes, we can't do any of these, the article is just a propaganda".

yet no member here has shown me such decency.

I asked 3 simple questions, a well educated and respectable indian should be able to face the reality and say "yes, we can't do any of these, the article is just a propaganda".

We know the reality man....btw i have never seen a single positive post from your side about india.....just hateful ones.....You are not a BATMAN who is here to save us....we know our problems and ways to tackle them...no input from your side is needed.

How stupid is India? why would you say you have such facilities for cyber attacking other nation.
this is just another Indian BS propaganda.

To make other nations aware....that we capable of this...
just like a nuclear bomb ...... so does everybody know u r not the one to mess with.........

simple point ...

dude r u (only u) capable of making missile....no right... but the people in missile project can......

so dnt worry about us also....we have that kind of people also....
so relax ur gun....

We know the reality man....btw i have never seen a single positive post from your side about india.....just hateful ones.....You are not a BATMAN who is here to save us....we know our problems and ways to tackle them...no input from your side is needed.

bhai ye chinese yai false flag le ke ghoom rhaa hai , hongkong aur taiwan ke guise mein

false flag , mind ur business dont tell what we are , whole world knows false flagger wht u are and how n...y you all are , save ur ar.e.

I hope govt come up with a dedicated cyber warfare agency with huge infrastructures and works closely with Indian IT industry. They can have consultants, part time or contract basis jobs and students for IT professionals who are working for big companies.

You should ask mods to change your name to "Hateful"...:lol:

No, it should be 'burning arse'. Whenever India does something this false flag troll starts burning.

Back
Top Bottom