What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not Bollywood forum, do not degrade the quality of this forum with your brainless antics of lies and fabrication!!!

From CIA fact book.

Summary of Chinese History

China
Formation
- Unification of China under the Qin Dynasty221 BC

<<was there a united China every time in between this period??:o:>>

-
Republic established1 January 1912

<<Was entire China governed by a single central government during this period :o:??>>

-
People's Republic proclaimed1 October 1949

From University of California Los Angeles.

Herodotus mentioned the name Ἰνδία(Indía) around 440BC(hope the Greek letters will help you). The map is drawn based on Herodotus's account.

You said that Prussia was Germany which expanded as Germany in rest of them instead of saying all German states were Germany. :laugh:

I know how to read Greek and India as well as Arabia were geographical expressions or are you trying to tell me that Arabia was already a nation over two thousand years ago?

Prussia claimed to inherit the emperor titel passed down since Charlemagne (Karl der Große) that lasted from 962 - 1806 (First Reich). What Prussia did was to reunite the fragmented German states in 1871 (Second Reich) into one single central government again.

China
Formation
- Unification of China under the Qin Dynasty221 BC

<<was there a united China every time in between this period??:o:>>

-
Republic established1 January 1912

<<Was entire China governed by a single central government during this period :o:??>>

-
People's Republic proclaimed1 October 1949

From University of California Los Angeles.

There was only ONE emperor of the empire regardless the power struggle during transitional period. One empire, one son of the heaven concept never changed.

There is only one recognized central government. Rebel or rival political party are not government.

You can't argue against established historical facts, no matter how you fabricate or spin your question. This is not India, we are not your average Indians.

I know how to read Greek and India as well as Arabia were geographical expressions or are you trying to tell me that Arabia was already a nation over two thousand years ago?

Arabia was land of common tribes, Celtae were the land of common tribes, so were India was a land of common tribes, you simply can't call them geographical expression. :wacko: We were indeed a common tribes with a native name called Bharat, which was called Ἰνδία(Indía) by Greeks. ;)

Last edited:
Oh my, this stupid thread is still going strong.

India actually fell in the CEBR ranking this year out of the Top 10. It is projected to be a very distant third place in 2028 due to a demographic collapse in Japan due to a low birth rate. If Japan reverses its immigration policy (however unlikely), say goodbye to even a distant third place. Will the Indian BS and lack of any IQ just stop. The Report is Bad news your stupid press spun to good news to impress the easily impressed.

There was only ONE emperor of the empire regardless the power struggle during transitional period. One empire, one son of the heaven concept never changed.

There is only one recognized central government. Rebel or rival political party are not government.

You can't argue against facts, no matter how you fabricate or spin your question. This is not India, we are not your average Indians.

Don't tell me logic, only tell me, was there always a single central government controlling entire China from 221BC-1950AD. :wacko:

Arabia was land of common tribes, Celtae were the land of common tribes, so were India was a land of common tribes, you simply can't call them geographical expression. :wacko: We were indeed a common tribes with a native name called Bharat, which was called Ἰνδία(Indía) by Greeks. ;)

So, you admit there was not a country called Celtae, India or Arabia over two thousand years ago but a geographical expression of an area where similar tribes inhabited.

So, you admit there was not a country called Celtae, India or Arabia over two thousand years ago but a geographical expression of an area where similar tribes inhabited.

A state is a political unit maggot. Looking 800 years into history is STUPID. Obviously you're uneducated.

I explained them as "land of common tribes". Am I wrong or you didn't read it. :girl_wacko:

A state is a political unit maggot. Looking 800 years into history is STUPID. Obviously you're uneducated.

Oh, calling names maked you very educated. LOL @ blood looser!

What political unit were there in Arabia or Celtae 2000 years ago?

I explained them as "land of common tribes". Am I wrong or you didn't read it. :girl_wacko:

So? Does that make it into some kind of centrally ruled country?

800 years ago China was the part of Mongol Empire. :sarcastic:

Was China centrally ruled throughout history, the modern idea of China is based on an empire left by foreign invaders against whom Chinese once built Great Wall of China :wacko: There were many Greek states so you mean there was no Greek civilization or idea of Greece.

Don't tell me logic, only tell me, was there always a single central government controlling entire China from 221BC-1950AD. :wacko:

"Don't tell me logic," Then what do you want? Random illogical lies and your brainless rhetoric? Try Bollywood forum, we are of higher intellect.

Don't be jealous with rich Chinese history, learn how to cope inferiority complex:laughcry:

Last edited:
Oh, calling names maked you very educated. LOL @ blood looser!

You want me to give you an example closer to home loser? Between 1st and 2nd world war, fatherland did witness beautiful calls for dismemberment because Baarian Culture was different from Prussian Culture and whatnot. Sure Hitler did another Bismarck style unification through the rise of Nazism. He gave perpetual unity of the German people and sacrificed several millions somewhere along the way...beautiful history I must say. Now tell me how states 'existed' for several centuries and India is just a 'geographic' entity.

"Don't tell me logic," then what do you want? random illogical lies and your brainless rhetoric, you just slapped yourself on the face.

However you try, it's not going to change the fact that your country is created by British 1947. Learn how to cope your jealous and inferiority complex. :laughcry:

I asked you a simple question which you declined to answer.
hahaha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom