What's new

India Thinking Small, Again

Times of India is like Fox news,but at times they are quoted by foreign sources,unlike the ones mentioned above.

Its all perspective ,But quality,credibility matters,
which the above source obviously lacks ,historical facts are openly not mentioned/twisted,

Granted but if we start disallow sources, we'd spend all day arguing what should be permitted and what shouldn't be permitted, instead of actually talking about issues in politics.

PS ToI still quotes plenty of anonymous experts and use vague phrasing to describe sources. (like a Singapore based think tank says....) Not exact stuff that can pass the journalistic integrity bar here.

You got any problem with times of india ?

Pretty obvious I do.

Because you're not the mod and just as Indians have the right to post whatever they like within the rules, so we do all.

Thats why the rhetorical question. Else I would have done it myself.. No? ;)

Times of India is like Fox news,but at times they are quoted by foreign sources,unlike the ones mentioned above.

But they don't have an agenda (pro Christian/Republican in case of Fox news), they just like bashing everyone. Plus most of their sources are PTI or Reuters, they just add sensationalist headlines/language

Its all perspective ,But quality,credibility matters,
which the above source obviously lacks ,historical facts are openly not mentioned/twisted,

:lol:

rupeenews and the like have that evil 'hindooo infindel baniya conspiring with CIA/MOSSAD' attitude

old map (The world according to India) - seen it before even on pdf

We have already debated this small Indian thinking when someone posted this flawed maps and Indian stereotypes and the threads were closed down after many Indians got irritated

Granted but if we start disallow sources, we'd spend all day arguing what should be permitted and what shouldn't be permitted, instead of actually talking about issues in politics.

Yes!But some sources which post false info(that too with an agenda) should be discarded.For ex you can tell what is clearly Western propaganda with false facts.

PS ToI still quotes plenty of anonymous experts and use vague phrasing to describe sources. (like a Singapore based think tank says....) Not exact stuff that can pass the journalistic integrity bar here.

For news ,i refer ToI.
For the opinion,analysis, i go for some other reputed ones,usually the Hindu.

So apart from writing nonsense, Mr Quereshi also indulges in Plagiarism

Ì don't think he meant that he made the map.

Yes!But some sources which post false info(that too with an agenda) should be discarded.For ex you can tell what is clearly Western propaganda with false facts.

For news ,i refer ToI.
For the opinion,analysis, i go for some other reputed ones,usually the Hindu.

Just my 2 cent, I've caught the ToI making either false or unverifiable statements that wouldn't pass muster in a western press (sue for libel here probably) but it's like because I scrutinize more closely papers that I don't like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom