What's new

India tests Astra BVRAAM

I have another big question lol.

While the missile is chasing the plane.

If the plane do a quick manuver and came behind the missile means, the missile will lost it no. Since the missile only have forward seeking radar:what:

Whats the speed of the Missile......Mac 4 Plus.... and how many fighter jets can pull a maneuver at Mac 4 Plus..without shredding to pieces....and how many planes can fly at Mac 4.

Whats the speed of the Missile......Mac 4 Plus.... and how many fighter jets can pull a maneuver at Mac 4 Plus..without shredding to pieces....and how many planes can fly at Mac 4.

I dont know how to explain you.

One example. You watched behind the enemy lines movie means. F-18 do manuver like circles but the missile finally hit it Bcs the missile comm by ground based radar. So the bvr missile also have link with radar:what:

Most Missile may do Mach 4, but astra is limited to 1.2 to 1.4 Mach.
Describing 'Astra' as a futuristic missile, the scientists said the weapon could intercept targets at supersonic speed (mach 1.2 to 1.4).

Astra test-fired for second consecutive day - Hindustan Times

I dont know how to explain you.

One example. You watched behind the enemy lines movie means. F-18 do manuver like circles but the missile finally hit it Bcs the missile comm by ground based radar. So the bvr missile also have link with radar:what:

Which is not working in astra, even at the distance of 15 Km astra is not responding to the commands.:frown:

Which is not working in astra, even at the distance of 15 Km astra is not responding to the commands.:frown:

Mr.self proclaimed "Indegenous myth buster", care to share the source of your claim??..or is this also one of your verbal diahria??

Mr.self proclaimed "Indegenous myth buster", care to share the source of your claim??..or is this also one of your verbal diahria??

No need to go ....spewing trash:smokin:

If you had read the thread, you would have found the source.

Get back on reading the thread, before spewing gutter.:rolleyes:

No need to go ....spewing trash:smokin:

If you had read the thread, you would have found the source.

Get back on reading the thread, before spewing gutter.:rolleyes:

In other words you dont have any evidence :no: very well.continue your stupid arguments and keep acting like an expert :thinktank:

Last edited:
In other words you dont have any evidence :no: very well.continue your stupid arguments and keep act like an expert :thinktank:

Another side is you are lazy, who does nothing to find the truth, expect spoon feeding, but more interested in gutter talk.:sniper:

Another side is you are lazy, who does nothing to find the truth, expect spoon feeding, but more interested in gutter talk.:sniper:

Call me lazy what ever you like..is it the basic rule of this forum to provide links to support your claims??is it so hard for you to do it?or is the absence of one make you panic?? :what:

So the I know it all, does not know that the missile in picture is Super matra 530:woot:

This missile was such a failure, that french started work on Mica in no time.

Unlike some delusional, I don't claim I know all, There is lot to learn in this world.

Another gutter spewing???? Why did you earlier run away?? Didn't have any answer????? How shameless!!!!! :lol:

You are a self proclaimed 'indigenous myth buster' but you are ashamed of your own nationality thats why hiding it. isn't it?

Taimikhan, When 'titanium' calls others troll you got no problem, but when others do the same, its not allowed!!!

Back
Top Bottom