What's new

India Tests 'Akash Prime' Missile, Destroys Aerial Target

China has officially stated it does not see India as a competition. India is a member of Shanghai Corporation.
There seems to be a wide gap between saying and doing. If India was not an issue then why massive military infra all along the border?

Yes when i return to Pakistan, i shall wear no crown either. Crownless monarchy.

Hundreds of trillions cannot change geography or human instinct. and yes hundreds and trillions are being spent on keeping peace not waging war.

I don't understand the cryptic meaning of your post. I guess. You just dodged the question. Why is it that people like you, enjoying the west, don't want the 80% of your countrymen back home to have a better life? For them, it's the advise of "great geography", "we hate India", etc, etc. While, in reality, you are in a place to have a comfortable living due to the West?

I don't understand the cryptic meaning of your post. I guess. You just dodged the question. Why is it that people like you, enjoying the west, don't want the 80% of your countrymen back home to have a better life? For them, it's the advise of "great geography", "we hate India", etc, etc. While, in reality, you are in a place to have a comfortable living due to the West?

Accepting Indian hegemony would still not guarantee economic success.

Accepting Indian hegemony would still not guarantee economic success.

You can keep your obsession with India. That has nothing to do with your economy. I've studied Pakistan's economy and know very well why it's not moving. Only if the real issues are addressed and the 80% poor are given their right to grow and prosper, will your country start to advance. Recently, I heard 5 million Chinese are coming to work in Pakistan. This number should be less than a million and the rest should be Pakistanis working under Chinese and learning new things and growing middle class.

You can keep your obsession with India. That has nothing to do with your economy. I've studied Pakistan's economy and know very well why it's not moving. Only if the real issues are addressed and the 80% poor are given their right to grow and prosper, will your country start to advance. Recently, I heard 5 million Chinese are coming to work in Pakistan. This number should be less than a million and the rest should be Pakistanis working under Chinese and learning new things and growing middle class.

The 5 million quoted number is a political exaggeration.

Chinese are reaping rewards for their cultural revolution. Pakistan's economy and her struggle with unchained feudalistic capitalism is well documented.

The topic is about Indian missiles and another decade at threat from a useless arms race.

The 5 million quoted number is a political exaggeration.

Chinese are reaping rewards for their cultural revolution. Pakistan's economy and her struggle with unchained feudalistic capitalism is well documented.

The topic is about Indian missiles and another decade at threat from a useless arms race.

Yes, the topic is Indian missiles. But to counter them, a strong economy is needed in Pakistan to build a missile development industry base. That was the most critical point.

Yes, the topic is Indian missiles. But to counter them, a strong economy is needed in Pakistan to build a missile development industry base. That was the most critical point.

Nobody is discounting the points raised and their legitimacy.

Ofcourse. Both Galwan and Doklam fights. Just the narrative of who started the fights and who won those are differing from both sides.

Very little is known about this minor skirmish which does not warrant such an arms race escalation.

ask that big-mouthed shah of gujarat. he is the one who invited them.

That Shah implied that India will take Aksai Chin, by force, if necessary. But, after that rant, his trap is shut, till date. :lol:

New Delhi:
A new version of the Akash Missile - 'Akash Prime' was successfully tested from the Integrated Test Range at Odisha's Chandipur on Monday at around 4:30 pm. The missile intercepted and destroyed an unmanned aerial target mimicking enemy aircraft, in its first flight test after improvements.

In comparison to the existing Akash System, Akash Prime is equipped with an indigenous active Radio Frequency seeker for improved accuracy, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) said in news release.

Other improvements also ensure more reliable performance under a low-temperature environment at higher altitudes. A modified ground system of the existing Akash weapon system was used for the flight test. The range stations at the test site including radars, Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS) and telemetry stations monitored the missile trajectory and flight parameters.

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh congratulated the DRDO, Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Defence Public Sector Undertaking (DPSU) and industry for the successful trials of Akash Prime Missile. He said that the successful flight test proves the competence of DRDO in the design and development of world-class Missile systems.

DRDO Chairman Dr G Satheesh Reddy said that the Akash Prime system will boost the confidence of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force.

We have absolutely no doubt that Indian systems are so good that they can take an Indian aircraft out in minutes but the catch is its got to be an Indian aircraft.

Very little is known about this minor skirmish which does not warrant such an arms race escalation.
Arms race with China started much before these incidents, since for years we have seen China being very aggressive on military deployment and infra at Indian borders. Plus they claim our territories are not willing to settle the border dispute. Hence we need to be ready.

Back
Top Bottom