What's new

India test-fires ballistic missile interceptor

Your are Dam- right. You guys are the biggest employment nightmare.....using Fake visa's, using unethical and illegal employment tactics, barring American workforce to get jobs where Indian managers and bosses exist....you are absolutely right. This is the nightmare the American population lives in. All because we wanted to "ïmport smart people" paid by the Indian lobby. I can write so much on here on this topic its not funny. Before you go crazy on this, you guys don't bother me. I actually have a few Indian employes that I have a ton of respect for, good people, don't commit fraud or anything. But I've seen it all, you interview someone, someone else shows up at work, hell I even know of a story where someone worked somewhere for a couple of years by using his buddies documents who was legal here. If the US agencies start to look into this situation, I can't imagine the number of your countrymen who'll be caught committing fraud. So yes, you are right. There is pure talent from India that I respect a LOT. But then there is talent who commits fraud, resulting in Americans not getting jobs instead and THAT is not cool.
You are replying him after one year :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom