What's new

India Takes on China

asat weapon needs high altitudes and agni 5 can easily go 800 km and can be easily modified to go upto 1500km. it will be in agni 5. that is the only option.

but i read somewhere that A-4 or even A-3 can be modified as ASAT weapon.and tech of A-4 and A-5 is almost same.just A-5 got more range.

but i read somewhere that A-4 or even A-3 can be modified as ASAT weapon.and tech of A-4 and A-5 is almost same.just A-5 got more range.

with range the projectile changes. yes they can be used but they have to undergo massive changes in design, motor and trajectory. agni 5 has to undergo minimum changes to achieve that height. why would they waste time in agni 3 when 5 can do the job more easily.

I think a lot of modifications and improvements are done to the part which they share, there was a carbon-composite motor and all but I think A-3 was improved to become A-4 for A-5 it was a different challenge altogether IMHO...

I think a lot of modifications and improvements are done to the part which they share, there was a carbon-composite motor and all but I think A-3 was improved to become A-4 for A-5 it was a different challenge altogether IMHO...

a4 is completely different from a3. a4 is an improvement of agni 2.

I think the media needs to chill out. Allot is being done to build defenses on the Tibetan border. I think the scaremongering is unnecessary.

guys, please refrain from bringing in China.. some media houses are obsessed with china it seems..

Seem I'm the first Chinese to comment on this thread, congratualtion for India for another "China centric" milestones :D.

Seem I'm the first Chinese to comment on this thread, congratualtion for India for another "China centric" milestones :D.
Dude read the post above and somemore before that, we blamed d media for giving hyper headlines ..

well its ok.. Indian media is free unlike some who only CAN only report ccp views. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom