What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

@Gentelman Whatever makes you feel happy. :enjoy:

Teri khushi main meri khushi hai dost. :D

larkian aisay bi baat kartin??:what:
well my nerves start ti tighten up when i start such discussions which i don't like....
thanks for ending anywhay..:):wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baghal Mein Churi Mun Mein Ram Ram..............******* terrorist indians

I dont give damn about Americans but i do find it amusing how they are treating indians. I read an article once in which writer said there is more profit in being american enemy than being their friend. The only reason they are pampering pakistan is because they want to get out of afghanistan heads high and second reason might be that we are getting closer to china and iran with every passing day.

Playing in lap of America and you don't give dammn to them??? America is pivot point of Pakistan society, be it politics, religion or economy. As a Pakistani you can't give damn to them, though as british you can...

USA was never our friend, we are just business partners like many other country. "Higher than mountain, deeper than sea frndshp us not our way".

They will leave afghan head high coz of Abbotabad raid. They achived for what they came, they have no reason to be ashamed of.

@American love: Pakistan is American first love in Indian subcontinent, no one forget there first love... :P

Baghal Mein Churi Mun Mein Ram Ram..............******* terrorist indians

Remember Shivajee?? He rip open Khan using same Chhuri.. :P

In the US, no doubt - but I'm not so sure about in Pakistan ---
Yup. Now the conspiracy theories that people were giving about Quetta bombings that India and other foreign nation are trying to entice sectarian violence in Pakistan, people will forget the real enemy in their own neighborhood. Politicians and security agencies will put everything on India. And same old India boogeyman will be used like always.

I saw some news channel that they said that problem is within the country, along with many giving conspiracy theories but this news will start same old trend.

I think Sen.Chuck Hagel was referring to the smuggling of flex posters of Salman, Shahrukh and Akshay via Afghanistan into Pakistan :)

:omghaha:

nice one mate

Playing in lap of America and you don't give dammn to them??? America is pivot point of Pakistan society, be it politics, religion or economy. As a Pakistani you can't give damn to them, though as british you can...

USA was never our friend, we are just business partners like many other country. "Higher than mountain, deeper than sea frndshp us not our way".

They will leave afghan head high coz of Abbotabad raid. They achived for what they came, they have no reason to be ashamed of.

@American love: Pakistan is American first love in Indian subcontinent, no one forget there first love... :P

Remember Shivajee?? He rip open Khan using same Chhuri.. :P

In Pakistan there is more hate for USA than India which i am personally pleased to see that our hate is getting out of this region. If some politicians sold their souls then that doesn't account for whole nation. Secondly if you think Americans primary agenda in Afghanistan was Osama then you really underestimate their deviousness. They could have killed osama even without launching a full scale war.

856832_561913770495302_795665877_o.jpg

It is true that India is financing terrorism against Pakistan. Now the Indians will not admit anything thing because this is what they are good at not admitting anything.

The big problem here for Pakistan is that Pakistan is run by the corrupt & incompetent politicians who don't have the ability to take decisions & they don't have the ability to do anything right. Pak Military Rule is the only right choice for Pakistan.

India is Pakistan's enemy & they will always be Pakistan's enemy.

well jaise to taisa , ab mumbai ka badala lena hi padega na ...................

Here we go more fodder for the brainwashed Pakistani Awam..

A question to all the Pakistanis

A US citizen giving a statement a year back is trusted and his statement is treated gospel but when a congressmen talks about Balochistan you guys declare the whole west as rabid, why?

Here we go more fodder for the brainwashed Pakistani Awam..

A question to all the Pakistanis

A US citizen giving a statement a year back is trusted and his statement is treated gospel but when a congressmen talks about Balochistan you guys declare the whole west as rabid, why?

Because we are not fools. We know who is telling the truth and who is not.

Because we are not fools. We know who is telling the truth and who is not.

Pray tell me how do you know the genuineness of this persons words?

Pakistan is yet is to provide any proof of the alleged support, even there is support by the India its best for Pakistan to do something about it and then name and shame rather than believe every tom dick and harry.. The statement was given when he really did not have any access to confidential information which US might have.

Back
Top Bottom