What's new

India successfully tests world's 3rd largest and Asia's largest solid rocket booster

A scaled down model of GSLV Mark3. As the article mentioned, the booster will be used for GSLV Mark3 (shown down below).

ea8a95594ff75da1549ebcc81e9138c9.jpg

fd61170335aa3c1e644f5f723dec6c9f.jpg

As u all can see in the picture, its one huge badazz.^^^^^

The strange thing about the GSLV 3 is that the boosters are almost as wide in diameter as the main rocket. Usually, Russian and American designs have much smaller booster rockets and larger main rockets. However, I have seen the Europeans have a similar configuration .

If India wants to venture into Human Space flight the GSLV 3 just won't be enough. They need to start thinking about a GSLV 4 or something of that sort .

The strange thing about the GSLV 3 is that the boosters are almost as wide in diameter as the main rocket. Usually, Russian and American designs have much smaller booster rockets and larger main rockets. However, I have seen the Europeans have a similar configuration .

If India wants to venture into Human Space flight the GSLV 3 just won't be enough. They need to start thinking about a GSLV 4 or something of that sort .

Correct if I'm wrong. If its can carry around 4 tonne to GEO , then is it possible for its to carry around 10 tonne to LEO orbit ?. I think manned space missions are concentrated in LEO.

Congratulations everyone including me lol. Am alot happy. Thank you screamin skull for bringing this good news :happy:

yuppy wat a way to start a year on research and development front

its hard to believe such an nation whose space misslie are huge sucess can have militarily missile programs failure

yuppy wat a way to start a year on research and development front

its hard to believe such an nation whose space misslie are huge sucess can have militarily missile programs failure

same here
But i think we are under estimating our missile programms... , who knows may be they are testing some higher versions in the name of agni3 :undecided:

All Asian's should be proud of this....:cheers:
Did you think that all asian's proud we have 2 neighbor they are never happy when we achieve anything they does tolerant us (that we buy secretly from Russia or any other country) on every single successful project. what i say we all know better ?????

Back
Top Bottom